About Placement Department
The department contributes a major role in shaping up the career goals of students. It is the dream of every engineering student to get placed in a top organization with high salary through campus recruitment. The main objectives are
- To recognize the core competencies of the students.
- To train our students to meet industry expectations through our methodical training.
- To build confidence in students and develop right attitude in them and
- To enhance their communication skills and overall
- To employment opportunity for all our students.
Campus/pool drives of the previous year provide required information to revise training syllabus for junior batches. It also offers employers and students the perfect opportunity to interact and explore opportunities for working together. They are stepping stones to success, for students and colleges alike. HR networking and regular social media interaction with recruiters/renowned placement consultants helped us to develop a college brand among industry circle. We also have a good association with our alumni who are in the industry and arrange on-campus placements in the college. Each department has signed MoU with companies to provide both soft and technical skills (domain specific) to our students which make recruiters job easy to recruit trained candidates to bring laurel to the organization. Generally, effective communication is maintained by phone calls and emails apart from their guest visit to our college for different training programs.