Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
IQAC cell focuses on Quality enhancement which is a continuous process and it constitutes to be a part of the institution’s system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The guidelines provided in the following pages will guide and facilitate the institution in the creation and operation of the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). The work of the IQAC is the first step towards internalization and institutionalization of quality enhancement initiatives.
The primary aim of IQAC is
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are
- Development and use of quality benchmarks.
- Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- At the end of each semester the academic files and personal files of faculties will be verified by the IQAC cell member. Academic file includes the Course Module, Lesson Plan, Work done Diary and Attendance Shortage list and so on. Personal File includes the Faculty Profile and Faculty Details, University Activities, FDP and Workshops Attended and so on.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Verification of Lab Cycles and safety measures displayed on the notice board by technical Staff.
- Verification of Stock book and Service register maintained by Technical staff.
- Verification of LCR (Lab Conduction Report), Lab record, Lab Manual and Observation for Continuous assessment of students during conduction of lab.
- The Department files Maintained by each department will be verified after each semester.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes to fill the gap developed during non-attainment of course.
- Soft skills will be arranged and motivational talks will be conducted and the same will be verified.
The benefits of IQAC is
- Ensure the intense level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the Institution/ University and institutionalize good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in the Institution/ University.
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
IQAC Members List
|Sl. No.||Name||Designation & Department||Composition||Position|
|1||Dr. L Basavaraj||Principal, ATMECE||Head of the Institution||Chairperson|
|2||Mr. H. Venkatesh||Trustee, ATMECE||Management Representative||Member|
|3||Dr. M S Govinde Gowda||Dean-Academics||Senior Administrative Officers||Member|
|4||Mr. Anoop M||Asst.Administrative Officer||Member|
|5||Dr. Yathisha L||Associate Professor, ECE||Faculty of ATMECE||Member|
|6||Dr. Akshay||Associate Professor , Civil||Member|
|7||Mr. Ravikumar||Associate Professor, Mech||Member|
|8||Dr. Avinash K||Assistant Professor, Chemistry||Member|
|9||Dr. Chetan S||Assistant Professor,Mech||Member|
|10||Mr. Vinod Kumar P||Assistant Professor, EEE||Member|
|11||Mr.Sneha N P||Assistant Professor, CSE||Member|
|12||Ms Anupama Shetter||Assistant Professor,ECE||Member|
|13||Dr. Shyam Vasudev Rao||Founder& Director Forus Health, Renalyx & Rx DHP, Bengaluru||Industry Representative||Member|
|13||Mr. Achutha Bachallil||Chairman, Unilog,|
Infopine Solutions. Mysore
|14||Pradyumna||CEO and Founder.|
Design of “All Tools App”
|15||Aishwarya M||5th Semester E&E||Student Representative||Member|
|16||Dr. Mahesh P K||Professor & Head, ECE||Coordinator||Member Secretary|
|17||Shantha Kumari H||School Teacher|
Mother of Caroline Symphony S (4AD18EC009)
Prof. and Head,
Dr. Mahesh P KContact Person:
Dept of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Ph. Number: 8884968896