04 May 2020
COVID-19 Circulars and Guidelines
You can reduce the chances of being infected / spreading COVID-19 by following some simple precautions
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (4- 6 feet) distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid going to crowded places.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- Stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever, until you recover. If you need to leave your house, wear a mask to avoid infecting others.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention, and follow the directions of your local health authority.
- House keeping staff must compulsory wear the PPE including use and
throw hand gloves, polymeric dress while entering any room for cleaning
purpose. Once they enter the room, the staff must provide the way to
them by staying out of the room until the cleaning is completed.
- Cleaning of floors and others must be strictly carried out with phenyls
with a min of 10% phenol in it hence effective cleaning happens.
- House keeping team must ensure the availability of sanitizers inside the
- Washrooms must be cleaned using the provided disinfectant.
- Gathering of house keeping team for lunch or any other reason must be
avoided and monitored.
- Staff must cooperate by staying in their allocated place without creating any movement in the
premises until necessary.
- Maintain social distancing within the college premises. Avoid any kind of physical contact and
mass gathering with others. A max of two person in a group will be excluded.
- Staff should not provide any appointment for visitors unless it is emergency.
In this situation the staff has to meet the visitors in the visitors lounge and must not allow
them to meet any other staff members.
- Staff will allowed inside the premises in a que so that the second staff must enter the parking
only after the first person has left the parking premises
- Considering the government order, college will not be providing public transportation facility
to staff members, hence Staff must make their own arrangement .
- Since cafeteria remains closed for few more days, staff has to bring their food from home. Staff
will not be allowed to move out of college under any circumstances.
- HOD’s must ensure cleanliness of their department/labs/classroom/instruments and other
- HOD’s must ensure the health of their respective staff members by electronic communication
before the college reopens. If any one found sick must be informed to stay back home until
he/she is completely recovered.
- HOD’s must allocate the time of online classes and make a list of faculties who have to attend
in various shifts.
- HOD’s must allocate the place for staff members so that at least 5 mt distance will be
maintained between staff members.
- HOD’s must ensure that staff members are not gathering for any kind of meeting /lunch/ usual
- HOD’s must communicate with any staff members via electronic media and should not speak
personally until it is necessary.
- HOD’s must monitor the movement of staff members via CC camera.
- Departmental meeting / Discussions must be organized via M S teams or other electronic
Be Safe and Help Others to be Safe from COVID-19.