ATME College of Engineering
Academy for Technical & Management Excellence, a Registered Charitable Trust was founded by Mr. Arun Kumar L and a group of like-minded technocrats, academicians, administrators and policymakers in 2007. The charitable trust was formed to bring in a new and younger generation of entrepreneurs, industry-ready professionals for the global society of tomorrow with a focus on cultural values, social responsibility and community service.
Founders are having rich experience of managing various kind of enterprises like infrastructure companies, IT companies, Manufacturing units and other walks of life. Founders are aware of the need of the growing engineering and management industry and trying to cater to such needs by building institutes of eminence.
- To empower the younger generation with quality education and groom top-notch professionals, entrepreneurs and leaders for different fields of engineering, technology and management
- To promote basic & applied research in areas of social relevance, and share the knowledge for the advancement of mankind.
- To develop academic, professional and financial alliances with the industry as well as the academia at national and international levels.
- To cultivate strong community relationships and involve the younger generation in local community service.
- To constantly enhance the value of the educational inputs with the participation of students, faculty, parents and industry.
To create future leaders of international standards who are competent, innovative, ethical and focused towards the betterment of the society and the country at large.
- To create institutes of eminence to contribute in acquiring and enhancing knowledge that helps in the advancement of humankind.
- Generating new knowledge through research and disseminating such knowledge for the nation’s wealth creation and social welfare.
- To collaborate with industry, government & professional bodies and establish a stimulating learning environment.
- To encourage entrepreneurship through education and economic benefits.
What Our Students Say
VEDASWI PV2nd Year, ECE
The relationship between faculty & students is cordial. Here faculties make the college what it is today with a positive attitude, being knowledgeable , approachable & readily available to the students in their needs.
Sara Simran3rd Year, ECE
Quality of teaching is good, the faculty are reputed and understanding. The curriculum is in par with the latest trends in education and the faculties are constantly improving with the ever-evolving educational practices. One can always get their problems solved without any hesitation. They are the Spark that makes me study and ready for job placements.
Chingakham Romita Chanu4th Year, ECE
The teachers are great, enthusiastic and caring. The teachers make sure the students understand the topics by taking the example of real-world applications so the classes are interactive. They are concerned about students' careers and always take time and go out of the way even under busy schedules for students who need them.