Department of CSE – Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
About the Department
The Department of AIML at ATMECE is dedicated to impart constructive and quality technical education with high standards at undergraduate level. The faculty members of the department are committed to make our students by providing the expertise and proficiency in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to tackle the issues of societies. Department is well equipped with all modern computing facilities to meet the academic and industrial
requirements. AIML can be used to create computer programs that mimic human conversation. AIML can also be used to create virtual assistants, which are computer programs that can perform tasks such as scheduling appointments and sending emails. Additionally, AIML can be used to create educational software, which can be used to teach people about topics such as history or science.
The objective of the program is to provide an experiential learning opportunities such as hands-on experience and project-based learning, indulge in research projects, and internships which provide a strong foundation to work across the globe.
We at ATMECE more prominence is placed on elevating the students learning experience by providing value-added courses, skill-enhancement programs, and motivate students to participate in technical symposiums, hackathons organized by premier institutes across the nation. The students, faculty, and staff of AIML at ATMECE, we believe in teamwork, we inspire, encourage each other, we help each other, and, most importantly, we trust each other. This is the key to make our students success at AIML program at ATMECE. To bring the success and laurels to the department we focus more on constructive engagements which will enable employment opportunities to our students.
I am confident that the Department of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning at ATMECE is stalwartly prepared to face the new societal issues and challenges in this new IT era with Indian Talent (IT). We hope and assure that we transform our students in all dimensions of their student life to become better citizen of this nation for better India and better world.
Dr. J V Gorabal
Professor & Head CSE(AIML)
To impart technical education in the field of Artificial intelligence and machine learning of topnotch quality with a high level of professional competence, social obligation, and global cognizance among the students.
- To impart technical education that is up to date, relevant and makes students to compete at global level
- Fostering an ambiance where students can adopt the suitable moral, intellectual, emotional, and physical attributes to shine as the leaders of tomorrow’s society
- To strive to meet ever higher educational standard
- PEO1: Graduates will be able to hone their problem-solving abilities and capacity to offer solutions to challenges that arise in the actual world.
- PEO2: Able to design and develop AI based solutions to real-world problems in a business, research, or social environment.
- PEO3: Graduates shall acquire and inculcate corporate culture, core attributes, and leadershipqualities as well as professional etiquette’s and lifelong learning..
- PSO1: Ability to design and develop artificial intelligent based solutions by applying optimal algorithms to to solve real world issues.
- PSO2: Ability to apply suitable AI tools and techniques to offer solutions in the various domains of engineering
1 Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7 .Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9 .Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member orleader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10 .Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
|Computer Science & Engineering – Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning||B.E (CSE – AI & ML)||4 Years||60|