Academy for Technical & Management Excellence, a Registered Charitable Trust was founded by Mr. Arun Kumar L and a group of like – minded technocrats, academicians, administrators and policymakers in 2007. The charitable trust was formed to bring in a new and younger generation of entrepreneurs, industry-ready professionals for the global society of tomorrow with a focus on cultural values, social responsibility and community service. Founders are having rich experience of managing various kind of enterprises like infrastructure companies, IT companies, Manufacturing units and other walks of life. Founders are aware of the need of the growing engineering and management industry and trying to cater to such needs by building institutes of eminence.
- To empower the younger generation with quality education and groom top-notch professionals, entrepreneurs and leaders for different fields of engineering, technology and management.
- To promote basic & applied research in areas of social relevance, and share the knowledge for the advancement of mankind.
- To develop academic, professional and financial alliances with the industry as well as the academia at national and international levels.
- To cultivate strong community relationships and involve the younger generation in local community service.
- To constantly enhance the value of the educational inputs with the participation of students, faculty, parents and industry.
Vision of the Trust
To create future leaders of international standards who are competent, innovative, ethical and focused towards the betterment of the society and the country at large.
Mission of the Trust
- To create institutes of eminence to contribute in acquiring and enhancing knowledge that helps in the advancement of humankind.
- Generating new knowledge through research and disseminating such knowledge for the nation’s wealth creation and social welfare.
- To collaborate with industry, government & professional bodies and establish a stimulating learning environment.
- To encourage entrepreneurship through education and economic benefits.
Mr. Arun Kumar L - Chairman
A Civil engineering Graduate from the University of Mysuru with 30 years of experience in managing different verticals of infrastructure providing company. He has been in conceptualizing, Strategies, Business Tie-ups and upscaling activities of infrastructure development. His dynamism and capability are best understood from his achievements with accomplishments. His extraordinary entrepreneurial skills has helped the organization to manage the explosive growth. His foresight facilitated the company in diversifying its activities.
Mr. K. Shivashankar - Secretary
A Civil Engineering Graduate from the University of Mysuru with 32 years of experience in Liaisoning, legal and Business Development. His expertise in liaisoning with government agencies, familiarities with legalities, statutory provisions and rapport is instrumental in achieving goals in the limited time frame.
Mr. R. Veeresh - Treasurer
A Civil Engineering Graduate from the University of Mysuru with 30 years of experience in project executions. With his innovations and updated technologies, he is at the helm of affair in the implementation of Infrastructure Projects. With his expertise and knowledge, he has induced confidence to execute projects of any volume and complexity to maximal standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
Mr. H. Venkatesh - Trustee
A Civil Engineering Graduate from the University of Mysuru with 30 years of experience in various infrastructure projects. He has predominantly executed many electrical projects involving H.T & L.T Lines, Setting up of distribution transformer centers of rating 15 KVA to 500KVA, Setting up of Sub-Stations, Construction of transmission tower & lines varying from 33 KVA to 220 KVA.
Mr. Dhirendra Kumar R Mehta - Trustee
Former visiting Lecturer at Sharada Vilas Law college for 7 years Passed Intermediate Chartered Accountancy Member of Bar Council of Karnataka, Rotary Mysuru, Bar Council of Mysuru. Trustee of Srividya Trust.
Prof. K. R. Mallikarjunappa - Trustee
Ex-Member of Legislative Council | Retired Professor in Economics | Vice President – MUPCTA | President – JSS Housing Society, Mysuru | Secretary – Karnataka Economic Association | Board of Studies, University Enquiry Commission, Senate, Academic Council.
Mrs. Nooreain - Trustee
Member of Gem Educational Society, Naunehall Educational Society | Inner Wheel – Rotary Mid Town (Former Treasurer).