Mrs BHARATHI B
- M.Tech in Transportation Engineering (2nd Rank) REVA Institute of technology and management, Bangalore.
- B.E. in Civil Engineering, PES College of Engineering, Mandya.
|Google Scholar ID||https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=hC0BSFcAAAAJ&hl=en|
- Professional Experience
- Transport Planner at Consortia of Infrastructure Engineers – 1 year
- Infrastructure Manager at Consortia of Infrastructure Engineers– 10 months
- Assistant Professor at ATMECE-10th August 2015 to till date
- “Development of noise variation and mitigative measures for SH-17, (Mandya Stretch)” in International conference on Sustainable Civil Infrastructure by ICSCI 2014 © ASCE India Section, Oct 17 – 18, 2015, Hitex, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- “Development of Pedestrian safety index and mathematical modelling” in International conference on Sustainable Civil Infrastructure by ICSCI 2014 © ASCE India Section, Oct 17 – 18, 2015, Hitex, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- “Vehicular Noise modelling and mitigative measures for SH 17- (Mandya stretch)” in first National conference ACIDIC organized and held at NITK, Suratkal.
- “Experimental Study on Determination and Extraction of Heat from the Surface of Flexible Pavement by Addition of Graphene” in IJSRD International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, Vol 8, Issue 6, 2020
- “Performance Evaluation and Measurement of Heat from Bituminous Surface by Addition of Graphene” International journal for scientific research and Development, 6/4/991-994, Jul-18, ISSN 2321-0613
- “Determination of Accident Point Weightage for a Mixed Traffic Flow in Teir-2 City Mysuru: A Case Study” published in International journal for scientific research and Development, Vol 6/4/865-868, Sep-18, ISSN 2321-0613
- “Determination of accident point weightage for a mixed traffic flow condition- A case study” in National Conference on Recent trends in GIS, material science and Civil Engineering organised and held at Department of Civil Engg, ATMECE, Mysuru
- Experimental Study on Strength & Durability Characteristic of Light-weight Concrete with Coal Cinder as a Replacement for Coarse Aggregate presented in the “International Conference on Recent Trends in Science and Technology (ICRTST- 2021)” organised by ATME College of Engineering at Oct-21
Roles and Responsibility
Committee Member for 20-21:
- Supporting Staff, Dean Student Affairs
- Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC) College Convener
- Coordinator –ISO
- Coordinator- NABL
- Project/Seminar Coordinator
- Secured 2nd rank in M.Tech (VTU)
- Won Best Paper award for “Development of Noise variation and mathematical modelling for SH 17- (Mandya stretch)” in Revamp held at REVA University
- Organised 4 days Webinar on “Recent Trends in Transportation Engineering”
Professional body membership
- Traffic Engineers Safety Trainers
- Resource person for INSTRUCT ( A unit for training Highway Engineers)
Research Area of Interest
- Transportation Engineering