Department of Chemistry
The Chemistry Department encourages active involvement of faculty and students in collaborative programmes, both at the national and international level. These programmes range from exchange of students and faculty in terms of research and project work, development of academic programmes and training of students, exchange of publications, data, teaching materials, ensuring optimum utilization of infrastructure facilities.
List of Ph.D Guides in RC, ATMECE University: VTU, Belagavi
|Sl. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Teaching Experience||Research Experience||Industrial Experience||Total Experience|
|1.||Dr. Avinash K||Assistant Professor||9||4||1||14 Years|
List of Ph.D Perusing Candidates
|Sl. No.||Name of Faculty||Status||
Internal / External
|1||Mr. Kiran Kumar P||Comprehensive Viva completed||
|2||Ms.Supriya||Course Work||ATMECE, Mysuru||External|
|3||Ms.Malathi P||Course Work||ATMECE, Mysuru||External|
The Research Laboratory has the following facilities:
- Sophisticated Equipment’s to conduct the Research.
- Sufficient research related books and Internet facility.
- Biological Lab to conduct Biological Activity.
- Research center is carrying out water analysis service for Employees and Locals at free of cost under the banner of Civil Engineering.
- Research Lab is providing facilities for MSc students from other colleges & BE students for their Dissertation / Project work.