“How to become LabVIEW Certified Professionals”
Three days Webinar on “How to become LabVIEW Certified Professionals”
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is organizing Three days Webinar on “How to become LabVIEW Certified Professionals” from 24th to 26th July 2020. This webinar is offered free of cost.
Importance of Webinar:
This webinar on LabVIEW helps to gain knowledge about basics of LabVIEW and various application developments and it concentrates on CLAD (Certifies LabVIEW Associate Developer) preparation and its importance.
Benefits of LabVIEW:
- Companies like Siemens, General Electric Corporation, Delphi recruit candidates with experience in LabVIEW.
- All sorts of hardware and software projects can be done using LabVIEW.
- CLAD cleared students will be given priority while recruitment. CLAD cleared persons are allowed to give training on LabVIEW and they will get an opportunity to do their own startup.
E-certificates will be given to all the registered participants.
Date: 24th to 26th July 2020
Targeted Participants: UG students
Registration link: Click Here
Meeting App: MS Team
- Visweswaran Jagadeesha, Territory manager – Academic program – South India, NI Instruments
- Ravi Kumar A V Associate Professor SJBIT, Bangalore
- Academicians of ATMECE, Mysuru
For more details contact:
Mr. Girish M – 9964406640 & Mrs. Harshitha N – 8105710316
NOTE: Further details will be intimated through registered E-Mail IDs.