Dr. Madhusudhan K V
- Ph.D in Mathematics
- M.Sc in Mathematics
- Promoted as Associate Professor from 01/04/2022
- Working as Assistant Professor inATME College of Engineering From 2/9/2010 to 31/03/2022
- Worked as Lecturer in BGS PU College , Mysore 6/12/2009 to 30/4/2010
- Worked as Lecturer in BES College of Arts Commerce and Science 14/7/2005 to 30/11/2009
- Note on Common Neighborhood and Near Common Neighborhood Signed Graphs, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR), 5(4) (2018), 569-573. (UGC Journal No: 43602) (P-ISSN: 2349-5138, E-ISSN: 2348-1269, India)
- Wing Signed Graphs, International Journal of Computational Engineering Research (IJCER), 8(9) (2018), 39-41. (UGC Journal No: 47631) (ISSN: 2250 – 3005, India)
- Distance Divisor Signed Graphs, IOSR Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN), 8(10) (2018), 25-27. (UGC Journal No: 48995) (ISSN (E): 2250-3021, ISSN (P): 2278-8719, India)
- Note on Distance Coprime Signed Graphs, Journal of Computer and Mathematical Sciences, 9(10) (2018), 1473-1476. (UGC Journal No: 44720) (ISSN (E): 2319-8133, ISSN (P): 0976-5727, India)
- Note on Detour Radial Signed Graphs, International J. Math. Combin.,2 (2019), to appear. (ISSN: 1937-1055, China)
- Set-Prime Graph of a Finite Group, Proceedings of the Jangjeon Math. Soc., 22(3) (2019), Scopus Indexed (UGC Journal No: 38600) (ISBN: 89-87809-15-3, ISSN:1598-7264, South Korea)
- Inverse Product Connectivity Energy of a Graph, International Journal of Engineering, Applied and Management Sciences Paradigms, 54(1) (2019), 194-198. (UGC Journal No: 42582) (ISSN: 2320-6608, India)
- Randic type Additive Connectivity Energy of a Graph, Vladikavkaz Mathematical Journal., 21(2) (2019), 18-26. Indexed in Scopus and Web of Science, (ISSN: 1683-3412, EISSN: 1814-0807, Russia)
- Degree Equivalence Graph of a Graph, TWMS J. App. Eng. Math, 10(2)(2020), 411-414. Indexed in Scopus and Web of Science. (UGC Journal No: 48837) (ISSN: 2146-1147, e-ISSN: 2587-1013, Turkey)
- New bounds on eigen values of Normalized Signed Graph, International Conference on Recent Trends in Science & Technology-2022(Communicated)
- Negation switching equivalence in signed graphs, International J. Math. Combin., 3 (2010), 85-90. (ISSN: 1937-1055, China)
Roles and Responsibility
- Internal Squad team leader
- Member of Magazine committee, NSS committee
- Exam EMS Coordinator, MS team Coordinator
Professional body membership
@ University Level
- Awarded with degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics from VTU, Belgaum in April-2021
- Three days Workshop on “MATLAB” on January 6-7-8, 2014, ATME College of Engineering, Mysore
- One day National workshop on “Interfacing Innovation and IPR for Diffusion of Technology” on January 19, 2015 organized by NRDC, New Delhi, Mysore
- One day National workshop on “Graph Theory and its Applications” Sponsored by TEQIP-II on October 17, 2015, SIT Tumkur
- Three days National Pre-Conference workshop on “Recent Advances in Signed Graphs and their Applications” Sponsored by TEQIP-II on October 6-8, 2016, SIT Tumkur.
- National Seminar on “Recent Trends and Challenges In Applied Mathematics” on December 22, 2012, RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- One day National Conference on “Works of Srinivasa Ramanujan” on July 03, 2010 held in the Department of Studies in Mathematics, UOM, Mysuru.
- National Seminar on “Current Trends in Mathematical Sciences and Applications” on Febrauary 20, 2015, National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
- Two days National Conference on “Mathematics and its Applications” on December 22-23, 2015, AIT, Chikkamangaluru.
- Two days National Conference on “Energy of Graphs” on March 11-12, 2016, Department of Studies in Mathematics, University of Mysuru, Mysore.
@ International Level
- International Conference on “Discrete Mathematics (ICDM-2016)” on June 9-10-11, 2016, SIT, Tumkur.
- International Conference on recent trends in Science & Technology on 14th & 15th July – 2022, ATMECE, Musuru.
Research Area of Interest
- Discrete Mathematics, Combinatorics, Graph Theory, Signed Graphs