Faculty Name : Dr. Mohamed Eliyas
● Ph.D Chemistry
● M.Sc Chemistry
|Google Scholor ID||https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=P_ccWVMAAAAJ|
● 22+ Years of Experience
● Working as Associate professor and Head of the department from 25/9/2010.
● Worked as Lecturer, Assistant professor, Associate professor and HoD in the previous colleges.
1. PASHA, C., ELIYAS, M., & STANCHEVA, K. (2020). Determination Of Palladium(Ii) By Direct And Derivative Spectrophotometric Method. In Oxidation Communications (Vol. 43, Issue 4, pp. 791–808).
2. M. Eliyas, C. Pasha, K. Stancheva, R. Sohail “Determination of Platinum (IV) By direct and Derivative Spectrophotometric Method” Oxidation Communications 41, No 1, 161-175 (2018)
Roles and Responsibility
● HOD of Chemistry
● Coordinator for Chemistry Cycle
● Member of various committees
Professional body membership
● One day FDP on Faculty knowledge program at The Quorum Mysore
● One day New Seminar on New Model curriculum for First year BE/B.Tech-CBCS detailed syllabus as per OBE and CO and Bloom’s Taxonomy at SCEM Mangalore.
● One day FDP on the role of Chemistry in Higher engineering Courses at SIT Bangalore.
● Three days FDP on Recent Trends in Nanoscience & Technology (RTNST-2017).
● One day FDP on Industrial Design automotive workshop at ATMECE, Mysore.
Research Area of Interest
● Spectrophotometric analysis
● Solar energy
● Analytical Chemistry
● Synthesis of organic compounds
● Interpretation spectral data of IR, NMR, MS etc