Dr. PUTTE GOWDA D
Professor and Head
- Ph.D Computer Science, University of Mysore, Mysore
- M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering, PES College of Engineering, Mandya, VTU.
- B.E Computer Science & Engineering Ghousia College of Engg., Ramanagarm , Bangalore University
|Google Scholor ID||https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=xNU5z3UAAAAJ|
- Teaching Experience – 18 years
- Industry Experience-2 Years
- Professor and Head , ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru, July 2018 – Till Date.
- Associate Professor, ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru, October 2014 – June 2018
- Assistant Professor, ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru, February 2012 to September 2014
- Software Engineer, Application SOFT Pvt. Ltd , Bangalore from 2001 to 2003
- Rajeshwari D , Puttegowda.D , “ Modeling a Functional Engine for the Opinion Mining as a Service using Compounded Score Computation and Machine Learning” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA), Vol. 12, No. 3, 2021
- Sayeda Umera Almas, Puttegowda D Ocean Coefficient: A Feature Extraction Technique for Five Factor Model based Classifications, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-4, April 2020
- Sayeda Umera Almas, Puttegowda D Five Factor Model of Personality Trait Analysis on Twitter Data using Benchmark Classifier International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-6, April 2020
- Dayananda K J, Dr. Puttegowda D “Performance Analysis of Color K-Means and Range Filter for Text Detection in Images or Video”, International Conference on Recent Trends in Science and Technology 2020 (ICRTST 2020), June 16,17, 2020.
- Dr. Puttegowda D, Sandya G B, Supreeth H,Thejas D, Vivechan B “Object Detection Through Symbiotic Deep Learning: Detection And Recognition On Resource Constrained Device”, International Conference on Recent Trends in Science and Technology 2020 (ICRTST 2020), June 16,17, 2020.
- Dr Puttegowda D and Dr. Padma M C, A Video Mining Framework for Event Classification using Semantic Vocabulary Learning, IEEE International Conference on New Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICNTET-2018), 7th and 8th September 2018.
- Dr Puttegowda D, Mohanesh Bevoor Mahalingappa and Shrinivasa G, Mathematical Principle Of Index of Co-Incidence And Rook Polynomial To Identify Frequent Item-set Distribution In Super Market, 2018 3rd IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT-2018), 18th and 19th MAY 19th 2018.
- Dr. Puttegowda D and Suma A P, Detection and Classification of Human Action Events from Captured Video Streams, International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology, Volume-3, Issue -1, PP:1870-1875, ISSN : 2456-3307, Feburary-2018
- Dr. Puttegowda D, Mohaneesh B M and Anil Kumar C J, “Mathematical Logic and Logical Equivalence Implementation to find the Intermediate Key Management for DES Encryption Algorithm” 6th World Conference on Applied Science and Engineering(WCASET), Goa, January-2018
- Puttegowda D and Dr. M C Padma, “Human Motion Detection and Recognising their Actions from the Video Streams” International Conference on Informatics and Analytics (ICIA’16), Pondicherry, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2980258.2980290, August-2016
- Puttegowda D and Dr. M C Padma, “A Framework for Event Classification from Video Sequences using Bayesian Neural Network”, Communications on Applied Electronics (CAE), Volume: 05, Issue: 02, Pages:1-5, DOI: 10.5120/cae2016652229, ISSN : 2394 – 4714, May,2016
- Puttegowda D and Dr. U N Sinha, “A Framework for Anomaly Event Detection by Analysing the Video Sequences” , International Journal of Advanced Networking And Applications(IJANA), pp 339-344, ISSN: 0975-0282, May special Issue-2016
- Puttegowda D and Dr. U N Sinha, “A Framework for Anomaly Event Detection by Analysing the Video Sequences” 1st International Conference Innovations in Computing & Networking (ICICN 2016), Bangalore, May-2016
- Puttegowda D and Dr. U N Sinha, “Video Anomaly detection using Block based Approaches” National conference on Advances in Computing Technology, KSSEM, Bangalore, 2015
- Puttegowda D and Dr. U N Sinha, “Analysis of video sequences for anomaly detection using block based approaches ”, International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development, Volume02, Issue 11, pp 411-418, ISSN (Online): 2348-4470 ISSN (P):2348-6406, November 2015
- Puttegowda D and Deepak N.A “Performance Evaluation of Parallel Mining for Association Rules using Aprior Algorithm”, NCETIT-2012, at DBIT, Bangalore on May-2012
- Puttegowda D, “Performance Evaluation of Sequential and Parallel Mining for Association Rules using Aprior Algorithm” IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Soft Computing and Information Technology ( RTSCIT-09) at Corporate Institute of Sciene & Technology, Bhopal, 2010
- Puttegowda D, “Sequential and fast parallel algorithm for mining association rules”, Journal of Intelligence System Research, Volume: 4, Issue No:1, Article No: 6, 2010
- Puttegowda D, Deepak N.A and Rajesh Shukla, “Robust Image Transmission over Nose Channel using Independent Component Analysis”, International Journal of Advanced Networking & Application, Volume: 01, Issue: 06, Pages:347-352 (2010)
- Puttegowda D, Rajesh Shukla and Deepak N.A “Performance Evaluation of Sequential and Parallel Mining for Association Rules using Aprior Algorithm”, International Journal of Advanced Networking & Application, 2010
Membership of Professional societies:
|Sl .No||Name of Society||Membership Number|
|3||The Institute of Engineers (India) IEI||AM099859-4|
- Session Chair person for 3rd National Conference on Image Processing, Computing, Communication, Networking and Data Analytics (NCICCNDA 2018), GSSSIETW, Mysore
- Reviewer of International conference 4th International Conference on Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications (Springer) ERCICA 2016.
- Session Chair for Zonal Level Paper Presentation Conducted by Vidya Vikash Institute of Technology, MYSURU.
- Session Chair for Paper Presentation in State level symposium at ATME College of Engineering, MYSURU
- Question Paper Setting for University.
- Judge for State level Technical Events at GSSSIT, Banglaore.
- Guest Lecture in Vidya Vardhaka College, Mysore
- Delivered a Lecturer on “Internet and its Advantages” for Government Employees at Ghousia College of Engineering, Ramanagarm
Roles and Responsibilities:
- ISTE faculty Co-ordinator at Ghousia College of Engineering
- ATME Alumni Association Secretary
- NBA Co-ordinator
- Department In-Charge Head during 2017-18
- College Magazine Chief Editor