Faculty Name: Dr. Sathish K R
Designation: Assistant Professor
Ph.D. in Power Systems
M.E in Power Electronics
B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Google Scholor ID||6WADdWMAAAAJ|
Research- 6 Years
Working as an Assistance Professor in ATMECE from Sep 1, 2013, to till date
Worked as Lecturer in ATMECE from Jul 16, 2012, to Aug 30, 2013
Area of Interest
Application of Power Electronics in Power System
International – 12
International – 05
- Raghavendra L, Sathish K R, Priyadarshini N J(2022) “Review of Wireless Charging Technologies for Electric Vehicles” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 09 Issue: 04 | April 2022, ISSN: 2395-0056, pp-4033-4040.https://www.irjet.net/archives/V9/i4/IRJET-V9I4594.pdf
- Raghavendra L, Sathish K R, Priyadarshini N J(2022) “Review of Wireless Charging Technologies for Electric Vehicles” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 09 Issue: 04 | April 2022, ISSN: 2395-0056, pp-4033-4040.https://www.irjet.net/archives/V9/i2/IRJET-V9I253.pdf
- Sathish K R, Mrs Sowmya Shree K S, Ms Shwetha N (2021).“3D Printing Using Recycled Filament” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 08 Special Issue | Oct 2021, ISSN: 2395-0056, pp-143-151.https://www.irjet.net/archives/V8/i10/ICRTST-2021/IRJET-V8I1020.pdf
- Sathish K R, T Ananthapadmanabha (2021) “Improved black widow-bear smell search algorithm (IBWBSA) for optimal planning and operation of distributed generators in distribution system”, Journal of Engineering Design and Technology. ISSN: 1726-0531
- Sathish K R, T Ananthapadmanabha (2020), “Power Quality Analysis of Distribution System Integrated with Multiple PVs”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE),Volume-9 Issue-4,pp-166-170.https://www.ijrte.org/wp-content/uploads/papers/v9i4/D4875119420.pdf
- Sathish K R, T Ananthapadmanabha “Islanding Detection Scheme of Distributed Generation Systems using Hybrid FAT-SGO Approach” (2020), International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-10 Issue-1, November 2020.https://www.ijitee.org/wp-content/uploads/papers/v10i1/A81651110120.pdf
- Pooja M Sathish K R(2018), “Conservation of Crop Land close to Forest Area against Wildlife using Flow Sensor” (2018), International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol. 7, Issue 4, April 2018.https://www.ijareeie.com/upload/2018/april/36_Conservation.pdf
- Sathish K R,Swathi K S,Varsha H N,Prapulla K,Electric(2019) “Electric Tricycle”, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), Volume 6, Issue 5, PP 181-187.http://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIRCR06036.pdf
- Pooja M, Sathish K R, Varsha M , Swathi K S(May 2018) “Single Phase Solar Inverter with Smart Charge Control” International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology, ISSN 2456-3307, PP-992-995. https://ijsrcseit.com/CSEIT1846189
- Rajesh K S, Sathish K R, Raghavendra L(2018),”Induction Motor Drive system using Push-Pull Converter and Three Phase Inverter” , International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), Volume 5, Issue 3 January 2018, PP 1841-1848.https://ijcrt.org/papers/IJCRT1801249.pdf
- Sathish K R, Raghavendra L, “Smart System in Irrigation Field”(2015), International Journal of Computer Applications(IJCA). IJCA – Smart System in Irrigation Field (ijcaonline.org)
- Gopal Reddy, Sathish K R, “Contingency Ranking in Power Systems” (2015), International Journal Of Current Research (IJCR), Volume-7, Issue 02, pp.12403-12404.”7682.pdf (journalcra.com)
- Sathish K R, Swapna H (2022), Assistive Tool Kit for Alzheimer’s Patient, International Conference on Recent Trends in Science & Technology (ICRTST – 2022) & 14th and 15th July 2022, ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru
- Sathish K R, Shilpashri V N (2022), A Comprehensive Review on Recent Trends in Power Quality Enhancement of Renewable Energy Systems using Custom Power Devices, International Conference on Recent Trends in Science & Technology (ICRTST – 2022) & 14th and 15th July 2022, ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru
- Sathish K R, Vinayaka K U (2021)“Delta Connected Shunt Active Power Filter Topology for harmonics mitigation under Balanced and Unbalanced, International Conference on Recent Trends in Science & Technology (ICRTST – 2021) & 8th and 9th July 2021 , ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru
- Sathish K R, T Ananthapadmanabha (2021), Power Quality Enhancement in Distribution System Integrated with Renewable Energy Sources Using Hybrid RBFNN-TSA Technique, IEEE Conference, 7th International Conference on Electrical Energy Systems (ICEES) &11th -13th Feb 2021, SSN College of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-603110
- Sathish K R, T Ananthapadmanabha (2020), Power Quality Analysis of Distribution System Integrated with Multiple PVs , International Conference on Recent Trends in Science & Technology (ICRTST – 2020) & 17th and 18th June 2020, ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru
Roles and Responsibilities: Institute Level
Dean Research Assistant
Roles and Responsibilities: Department Level
- NBA Coordinator
- NSS Coordinator
- IIC Coordinator
- Organizing Committee Member for ICRTST2022
- Alumni Coordinator
- Lab In-charge: Basic Electrical Laboratory(21ELEL17/27)
- Co-ordinator: NAAC Criteria 3( Dept),NBA Criteria 5( Dept)
Professional body membership
- ISTE-Indian Society for Technical Education
- IAENG-International Association of Engineers
- IEI-Institute of Engineers (AMIE)
- SWAYAM ARPIT Online Course Certification on “Pedagogical Innovations and Research Methodology”
- Mentored towards 2 Best Project of the Year Award under the 43th Series-SPP Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology-2020
- Reviewer for IEI Springer Journal
- Resource Person for National Level Five Days Faculty Development Program on “Operational Planning in Electric Distribution Systems” from 11/01/2021 to 15/01/2021 in Bapuji Institute of Engineering & Technology, Davangere-577004
- Judge for e-BARCAMP on 05th July 2021 at VVCE. Mysuru
- Mentored towards 2 Best Project of the Year Awards under the 43th Series-SPP Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology-2020
- Mentored final year student project titled ”Automatic Book Scanning Machine” – funded by KSCST – 45th series SPP and selected for Project exhibition at VTU.
- Five Days Zonal level FDP on Industrial Automation organized by ATMECE, Mysuru from 16.01.2018 to 20.01.2018.
- 2.Three Days Faculty Development Program on GNU Linux Operating System in Electrical and Electronics Engineering organized by ATMECE, Mysuru from 10-01-2019 to 12-01-2019.
- One-week Faculty Development Programme on Recent Trends and Applications of High Voltage-A Step towards Green Environment organized by GSSSIET, Mysuru from 27/7/2019 to 31/07/2019.
- Workshop on Art of Counselling organized by ATMECE, Mysuru from 25.07.19 to 09.07.19.
- TEQIP-III sponsored one-week Faculty Development Programme on Power Electronic Applications to Renewable Energy Systems and Energy Storage Systems organized by NIE, Mysuru from 06-07-2020 to 10-07-2020.
- Three-days Faculty Development Program on Modern Trends in Optimization Techniques – A Power Quality and Reliability Approach organized by GSSSIET, Mysuru from 17-07-2020 to 19-07-2020
- National Level One Week Online Faculty Development Program on Contemporary Scenario in Power Systems organized by Department of EEE, ATMECE, Mysuru from 25.07.2020 to 30.07.2020
- Three Days FDP on Real Time Hardware in the Loop simulation for Power Electronics and Power System, Anurag University AP from 27th to 29th May 2020
- 9.TEQIP-III sponsored international workshop on Electric Power Grid Modernization: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities organized by NIE, Mysuru from 20-07-2020 to 24-07-2020.
- Three Days National Level Faculty Development Program on AICTE Exam Reforms: An Overview organized by ATMECE, Mysuru from 27.08.20 to 29.08.20.
- Three days National level FDP on Importance of NAAC, Accreditation in Higher Education Institutions organized by ATMECE, Mysuru from 09-11-2020 to 11-11-2020
- National Level Five Days Faculty Development Program on Operational Planning in Electric Distribution Systems organized by BIET, Davangere from 11-01-21 to 15-01-21.
- Five days online FDP on Advances in Electric Vehicles organized by VVCE, Mysuru from 28.06.21 to 02.07.21.
- Five-days Online workshop on NBA Framework for Outcome Based Education organized by VVCE, Mysuru from 17.08.20 to 21.08.20.
- Five Days National Level Workshop on Academic & Research Writing organized by ATMECE, Mysuru from 25.03.21 to 31.03.22
- Three Days workshops on Recent Developments in Smart Grid and Applications in association with VTU, Belagavi, and IEEE PES Chapter, from 05th- 07th September 2022, Organized by the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- One day National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Sustainable and Clean Energy Technologies” at NIE IT, Mysuru on Apr 17, 2017.
- One day National Seminar on “Recent Trends in PCB Technology” at NIE IT, Mysuru on Apr 3, 2017.
- Two-day International Symposium on “Smart Grid Technologies: Recent Initiatives Challenges & Opportunities” at NIE IT from Jan 27-28, 2017
- One-day Awareness Programme on “IPR for MSME’s researchers and Academicians” organized by NLSIU, Bengaluru at NIE IT, Mysuru.
- TEQIP-II sponsored Two-day International Symposium on “Advances in Power Distribution Engineering: Distributed Generation, Microgrid and Renewable Integration” at NIE, Mysore from Aug 28-29, 2015
- TEQIP-II sponsored Two-day International Symposium on “Microgrid” at NIE, Mysore from May 15-16, 2015.
Research/ Professional/Social Outreach Sites
- Vidwan ID: https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/200975
- Scopus Author ID: 57222469765
- ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0627-2421
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-sathish-k-r-b79517148