Dr. SESHADRI SEKHAR N
- Ph.D. in Structural Engineering from Annamalai University, Chidambaram
- MTech in Advanced Construction Technology, Pondicherry University
- B.E in Civil Engineering from Mysore University
|Google Scholar ID||https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=cQhSZ3YAAAAJ&hl=en|
- Teaching: 14 years
- Industry: 22 Years
- Static and cyclic response of corrosion damaged HPC beam, European International Journal of science & Tech, ISSN.2304-9593, Vol.5, Issue.6, Aug.2016.
- Static response of corrosion damaged HPC beams strengthened with externally bonded GFRP laminates. Asian journal of Engg. & Amp; Technology, ISSN.2321-2462, Vol.4, issue. 4, Aug-16.
- Cyclic behaviour of HPC beams strengthened with GRFP sheets, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Transtech publications, Switzerland, DOI 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AM M.813-814.7114, Vols. 813-8L4 (2015) pp 7L14-1L20.
- A New tool for analysis of HPC beams under static & amp; cyclic loading using MATLAB, International journal Applied Engg. Research, Research India Publications, ISSN.0973-4562, Vol.10, Issue.11. PP.28129-28136, Jan15.
- Effect of corrosion of reinforcement on fatigue life of HPC beams, International Journal Applied Engg. Research, Research India Publications, ISSN. -0973-4562, Vol.10, Issue.l3, Page.33269-33274, Jan 2015.
- Influence of Water Binder ratio on High performance concrete, the open construction and building Tech. journal, Bentham Publishers, ISSN1874- 8358/4, Vol.8, Page 18-2l, 2014.
- Static and Cyclic behaviour of High-Performance corroded steel concrete beams, International journal of Engg. & Amp; Adv.Tech, BEIES Publications, ISSN 2249-89S3, Vol.2, lssue-3, Feb.2013.
- Computer aided Reviewing and Decision-making system: A case study, International conference on New Paradigms in Civil Engineering Practices, 1996.
- Failure Analysis of Jack Arch Roof- A case Study, International conference on Advances in Civil Engg. Practices-2010.
Flood Resistant floating Building structure, Application No.202041051059, India, Publication date:04/12/2020. Official journal No.492020.
Roles and Responsibility
- HOD for 5 years
- HOD in charge for 5 years
- Chairman for BOS
- Academic Council member
- Member of Library committee.
- Member of Development council of Admission committee.
- Co-ordinator for University consultancy cell.
- Chief warden for all the hostels for 3 years
Professional body membership
- @ University Level Achieved 100% placements for Civil Branch for 4 years
- Under the banner of NIRMAN, convened the national workshop for 7 years on different topics.
- @ National Level Attended national level FDPs
Ph D Guidance
- 2 scholars have registered and the work is going to be submitted
Research Area of Interest
- Advanced Materials, Structures