Job Role – Project Coordinator
Qualifications – Master’s degree in social work or equivalent, M.Sc., B.E. Graduates,
Experience – 3-4 years of experience in social sector/ Education / Livelihood,
Location – Mysore
No. of Vacancies – 01
Salary – 30,000/- (Consolidated)
Role and Responsibilities
Project Coordinator will be recruited to handle the requirements of this facility and including understand the variety of requirements relating to the necessities of the training programs.
- Focus on interaction with the beneficiaries.
- Design and development of curriculum for the skill development programs and conducting training programs
- Development of App for the HUB and audio / video materials for the training program in vernacular language and awareness campaign programs about the facility in the village.
- Procurement of non-recurring items as per the proposal submitted for STI Hub establishment.
- Organize trainer and resources also develop and manage project documents
- Update the meetings with implementation of training program and disseminate meeting minutes.
- Preparing the Publications and application for patent
- All the above-mentioned duties should be communicated and get approval form the Principal Investigator
- Duties assigned by the PI and Co-PI to be completed as per the timeline and should be available in the campus on duty hours
Basic Qualifications & Competencies
- Master’s degree in Social work or equivalent, M.Sc., B.E. Graduates
- Basic knowledge in engineering is preferable
- 3-4 years of experience in Social sector/ Education / Livelihood
- Knowledge in M.S Office, Data Analysis on Excel (Basic), Report writing and Documentation, Team Management and Networking, Presentation skills, Communication skills (written and verbal in English, Kannada & Hindi),
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively with internal & external Stakeholders
- Excellent written & verbal skills (in Kannada, English is desirable and in Hindi is preferable)