Job Role – Project Assistant
Qualifications – Diploma in Engineering & Technology
Experience – 2-3 years of experience in social sector/ Education / Livelihood
Location – Mysore
No. of Vacancies – 01
Salary – 20,000/+HRA
Role and Responsibilities
- The Project Assistant is responsible to execute the work assigned by the Project coordinator
- Maintaining Electrical and Mechanical equipment/ Systems/Network/Internet in operating condition 24×7.
- Researching new techniques and ways of repairing commonly used equipment’s, tools, water pump sets other necessary devices within the co-working space, with the help of assistance from the locals in the region by supporting the targeted beneficiaries.
- Duties assigned by the PI, Co-PI and Project coordinator to be completed as per the timeline and should be available in the campus on duty hours
Basic Qualifications & Competencies
- Diploma in Engineering & Technology
- 2-3 years of experience in social sector/ Education / Livelihood
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively with internal & external Stakeholders
- Excellent written & verbal skills (in Kannada, English is desirable and in Hindi is preferable)