Entrepreneurship Development cell
Entrepreneurship Development cell is a non-profit student’s organization dedicated to promoting the spirit of entrepreneurship among students. The basic aim of ED-Cell is to encourage college-level students to start their own enterprise.
The ED Cell of the College conducts various awareness programmes such as Seminars, Workshops, Industrial Visits, Fest and Interaction with young Entrepreneurs etc. These programmes are aimed at making the student community more enthusiastic towards entrepreneurial activity.
- To motivate and inspire
- To equip them with necessary
- To provide necessary assistance and
- Promote creative thinking and efficient work
- Develop communication, marketing and management
- Make productive business
- Secure finance through venture
- Convert innovations into marketable
- Organizing Guest lectures, Seminars and Workshops
- Equipping students with the latest info through an organized
- Encouraging Student-Industry
- Holding Business plan contests, management debates and case
- Exposure to Venture
- Incubation of viable
- Introducing Entreprenuers to students community in order to inspire them towards
Our Management is supporting aspiring entrepreneurs by providing necessary resources such as seed funding, consultancy and networking.
Association with NEN
National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) inspires, educates and supports student entrepreneurs, startups and SMEs for creating high-value jobs in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Columbia, India, Malaysia, Philippines & Bangladesh operating in association with governments, corporate, mentors, investors and educational institutes. More details: www.wfglobal.org
ATMECE has signed a MoU with NEN.
Interested students will register in ED cell and office bearers will be elected among students. Every department has faculty coordinators exclusively to connect their students to ED Cell. Faculty Coordinators for 2022-2023 are
CV Prof.Mandeep G
CSE Prof.Poornashree Narayani S Kulkarni
EEE Prof. Lakshmi K
ECE Prof. Chethana K S
ME Prof. Hemanth B.R