USERS AND BORROWING PRIVILEGES
|Category of Users||No. of Books||Period of Loan|
|Students Under Graduate (BE)||03||15 days|
|SC-ST Students||04||15 days|
|Teaching Faculty||08||One Month|
|Non-Teaching Staff||03||15 days|
|Research Scholar||05||One Month|
- The Book must be returned on or before the due date. After the due date Rs. 1 / day will be charged.
- Borrowers are to produce their ID card when borrowing resource materials.
- ID cards are not transferable. Use of an ID card is restricted to the user to whom the card is issued.
- Members must satisfy themselves about the physical conditions of the library material being issued. They shall be held responsible for any damage/mutilation noticed at the time of return.
Lending books will be issued to the students for defined days. Books so lent shall be returned on due date.
[Lending books are available in Ground Flour Stack Area]
Reference books will not be issued to the users.
[Reference books are available in First Flour Reading Section Area]
Library provides the internet connected computer systems to access the E-Databases, E- Journals, E-Books, other subscribed e- resources and internet browsing for users.
ATMECE Library established the ‘Institutional Repository’ which has e-books, Question Papers and faculty publications, and Project reports to access remotely.
E-Resource Subscription Access:
ATMECE is member of VTU Consortium, through the consortium library provides the access to subscribed
- E-Content(e-journals/e-books/Etc.) and
- Technology Platforms (Plagiarism / Grammar / Remote Access Tools/Etc.)
CD/DVDs including Project reports and Textbooks and other resourceful service is available for users.
OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue):
OPAC (library catalogue) allows the users to search the library books. The library catalogue is searched by author, title, and keyword.
The library facilitates to access the previous year’s exam question paper in electronic format available in our Institutional Repository for reference purpose.