Library Rules & Regulation
- The library users are requested to sign in the Gate Register when they enter & Leave the Library as well.
- Making noise, spitting, smoking, Bringing and using Mobiles inside the library is strictly prohibited.
- No refreshments or foodstuffs of any kind shall be consumed anywhere inside the Library.
- ID cards / Books or reference material should be shown at the counter during entry / exit.
- Library staffs are authorized to examine everything that moves in and out of the Library.
- Books and other library materials borrowed from the library for reference must be refereed in the library premises only and should not be taken outside the library.
- If books issued to a member are found mutilated at the time of return, he/she shall have to replace or pay the price of the book. Therefore, members are requested to check the books thoroughly before getting them issued.
- When the Users have any complaint about the services provided by the Library they should not enter into argument with the Library staff. Instead, they are advised to bring it to the notice of the Librarian.
- Users should come to the Library in person to borrow and reserving the books.
- Users should follow all rules decided by the library authority from time to time. And copy of the same will be made available to the Users.
- Librarian is entitled to cancel membership of any person found taking unauthorized books from the library.
- Suggestion / Complaint Register is available at Reading room counter.
error: Content is protected !!