M S Sunitha Patel
- M.Tech, Computer Science & Engineering, E W I T, Bangalore, VTU.
- B.E, CSE, S J C E, Mysore, VTU.
- Teaching Experience – 16 years
- Assistant Professor, A T M E College of Engineering, Mysuru, July 2013 – Till Date
- Assistant Professor, GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, Mysuru, Feb 2011 –June 2013
- Lecturer, Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Bangalore Aug 2007 – Aug 2009
- Technical Consultant, CKG Software Solutions, Bangalore, May 2006- May 2007
- M S Sunitha Patel, Srinath S, “Vehicle area impact on fuel efficiency in platoon management”, International Journal of Advanced Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technology (IJARIIT), Volume 7, Issue 5 – V7I5-1222, 2021.
- M S Sunitha Patel, Srinath S,” Multi-Vehicle Detection in a Platooning System Using an Image Processing Model with a Machine Learning Approach”, Dogo RangsangResearch Journal (UGC Care Approved, Group I, Peer Reviewed, Bilingual and Referred Journal), Vol. 12, Issue. 02, No. 03, February, 2022.
- M S Sunitha Patel, Srinath S, “Performance Evaluation of Support Vector Machine: Before and After Image Data Augmentation”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), Volume 70, Issue 2, 253-259, February, 2022. DOI:10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V70I2P2230.
- M S Sunitha Patel, Srinath S, “Improved Spatial Invariance for Vehicle Platoon Application using New Pooling Method in Convolution Neural Network”, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA) , Vol. 13, No. 7,469-476, August 2022. DOI: 10.14569/IJACSA.2022.0130757.
- M S Sunitha Patel, Srinath S, “Performance Evaluation of Feature Extraction Algorithms for Vehicle Shape Classification”, U. Porto Journal of Engineering, ISSN 2183-6493. (Accepted: March 2022 Publication: November: 2022)
- M S Sunitha Patel, Srinath S, “A Cooperative Study on Image Processing Approaches for BSDS in Advanced Driver Assistance System”, International Conference On Innovations In Engineering, Technology And Sciences (ICIETS 2018), NIEIT College of Engineering, Mysuru, August 2018.
- M S Sunitha Patel, Srinath S, “Soft Computing Approaches for Automotive Image Processing: Opportunities & Challenges”, International Conference on Automation, Signal Processing, Instrumentation and Control (i-CASIC 2020), School of Electrical Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India, February 2020.
- M S Sunitha Patel, Srinath S, An Insight into Feature Extraction Algorithms for Vehicle Platoon Management, International Conference on Recent Trends in Science & Technology-2020 (ICRTST – 2020), ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru, INDIA, June 2020.
- M S Sunitha Patel, Srinath S,” Automotive Imbalance Dataset Analysis and Solution using Deep Learning Algorithm”, International Conference on Intelligence System (ICIS-2022), Uttaranchal Institute of Technology, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India, March 2022.
- Title: “DISPLAY FUSION METHOD, SYSTEM & APPARATUS”, Indian Patent Application Number: 202141021979, Dated: June 2021
- Title: “METHOD TO UTILISE VEHICLE AREA IN PLATOON MANAGEMENT FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY”, Indian Patent Application Number: 202141022867, Dated: June 2021.
- Received “INTERNATIONAL BEST RESEARCHER AWARD “, for the paper entitled “Vehicle area impact on fuel efficiency in platoon management”, from International Society for Scientific Network Awards in ISSN International Research Awards (IIRA-2022).
- Resource person for 3-Day FDP on “AICTE Exam Reforms an Overview” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru.
Roles and Responsibility
- Project Coordinator
- Dept. NBA Coordinator
- Dept. NAAC Cordinator
- Student Mentor
Professional body membership
- Life Member ISTE – LM 116844