Faculty Name: HEMANTH B R
● B E in Mechanical Engineering
● M. Tech in Machine Design
1) Teaching: 5 years
- Md Nadeem M, Hemanth B R, Yathisha N, “Effect of MWCNT and other fillers on Mechanical properties of Epoxy Based Hybrid Composites for Elevated Temperature Application”, IRJET, Volume 7, Issue 6, June 2020
- Anoosha N M, Sachin B, Hemanth B R, “Tensile Test and FEM Analysis of ABS material using FDM Technique”, IJIRSET, Volume 7, Issue 6, June 2018.
- Pavan Kumar K P, Md Nadeem M, Hemanth B R, “Study of Mechanical and Wear Properties of Multi Walled Carbon Nano Tubes (MWCNT’s) Reinforced Epoxy Based composites at Elevated Temperature”, IJIRSET, Volume 7, Issue 6, June 2018.
- Hemanth B R, Mahendra Babu K J, Swarnakiran S, “Mechanical Modeling and Testing of 3D Printed Material”, IJERMCE, Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2018.
- “Design and fabrication of fixture for Internal grinding CNC Machine”, ICRTST – 2022, ATMECE, Mysore
- “Effect of glass powder and MWCNT’s on mechanical and Wear properties of Epoxy based hybrid composites with Added fillers for elevated temperature application”, ICRTST – 2020
Roles and Responsibility
• IIC Co-convenor
• NAAC Criteria 3 member
• 1st Year SIP Coordinator
• E Cell Coordinator
• NIRF Coordinator
• College Cultural committee member
• Department research coordinator
Professional body membership
• Member of Design Thinking & Innovation in IIC MHRD
• Member of Indian Society for Technical Education