Mr Mahesha Y
- M Tech in Computer Science and Engineering at PES College of Engineering, Mandya
- BE in Information Science and Engineering at PES College of Engineering, Mandya
- Teaching experience: 8 Years
- Research experience: 5 Years
INDEXED IN SCOPUS AND WEB OF SCIENCE
- Y Mahesha and C Nagaraju, “A Literature Review on Analysis of Palm patterns to detect Congenital Heart Diseases”, “Biomedical Engineering: Applications, Basis and Communications”, 32(2), 2020. https://doi.org/10.4015/S101623722050012X. [World Scientific Publishing Company]
- Y Mahesha and C Nagaraju, “Automating the Identification and Evaluation of the Position of Axial Triradius on Palm print: An Approach to early detection of Congenital Heart Disease”, “Biomedical Engineering: Applications, Basis and Communications”, 33 (2), 2021, https://doi.org/10.4015/S1016237221500216 [World Scientific Publishing Company]
INDEXED IN SCOPUS
- Y Mahesha and C Nagaraju, “ Machine Learning Approach to Detect Heart Diseases using Palmar Dermatoglyphics”, “International Journal of Medical Informatics and Engineering”. DOI:1504/IJMEI.2022.10044266. [Inderscience Publishers]
- Y Mahesha and C Nagaraju, “Spotting congenital heart diseases using palm print based on faster R-CNN and spatial method”, “International Journal of Medical Informatics and Engineering”. DOI:1504/IJMEI.2022.10044267. [Inderscience Publishers]
- K SET exam cleared in the year 2018.
- UGC NET exam cleared in the year December 2019.
- Deep learning Certification with Elite + Silver Badge by SWAYAM NPTEL (IIT Madras) 2021
- M. Y and N. C, “Machine Learning Approach to Detect Congenital Heart Diseases using Angle at Axial Triradius”, 2021 IEEE Mysore Sub Section International Conference, 2021, pp. 220-226, doi: 10.1109/MysuruCon52639.2021.9641585. [IEEE Xplore]
- Y Mahesha and C Nagaraju, “Analysis of Axial Triradius to detect Congenital Heart Diseases”, 2nd International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Social Networking (ICPCSN), Springer. (Accepted and Presented) [Leture Notes In Networks And Systems-SCOPUS INDEXED]
- NBA Accreditation at GSSSIETW campus, Mysuru from 21st July to 23rd July, 2015.
Faculty development programs
- Faculty development program on “Application Development in Enterprise Cloud” conducted by Biztime IT Solutions Pvt Ltd at HKBK College of Engineering, Bangalore on 29th , 30th September and 6th October 2015.
- Faculty development program on Real Time Wireless Sensor Networks and IoT organized by Computer Society of India, Bangalore and Mysore chapters and GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for women, Mysuru on 27th and 28th January 2016.
- Faculty development programme on “Cloud Computing” organized by VTU in collaboration with IBM on 5th December 2015 at VTU Regional Centre, Mysuru.
- Faculty development programme on “Deep Learning” by SWAYAM-NPTEL, 2021 (IIT Madras-Online)