Mr. MANU VIJAY
- B.E in Civil Engineering (2002-2006) at SSIT,Tumkur.
- M tech in Structural Engineering (2010-2012) at UBDTCE,Davangere.
- Pursuing PhD in Structural Engineering at NIE, Mysuru
|Google Scholar ID||https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=D0y9HkAAAAJ&hl=en|
- Worked as Site engineer in Soundarya constructions, Bangalore
- Worked as Management trainee in Infinity solutions, Bangalore
- Worked as a lecturer in Govt polytechnic from February 2012 to June 2012
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Civil Department ATMECE, Mysuru (2012-17)
- Working as Associate professor in Civil Department ATMECE, Mysuru
- Sanjay S J Manu Vijay, “Simplified equation for estimating the period of vibration of buildings with moment resisting frames and shear walls Vol no 1, pg 1647-1654, ISSN:2348-9480.
- Manu vijay, Shiva Kumar M Srimanth R m ardya Naveen Kumar SM“An experimental study on concrete by partial replacement of cement with marble dust and fine aggregate with sugarcane Baggash ash” Vol 13, 2 July 2015.www.ijspr.com/citations/v13n2/IJSPR_1302_143.pdf
- Vijin Xavier Naveen Kumar S.M Manu Vijay Raghunandan Yadav. Study of mechanical properties in SCC by blending cement partially with Flyash and Metakaolin Vol 3, issue 10, Dec 2015.IJSRD – International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 3, Issue 10, 2015 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613
- Sanjay S J, Dr. Keshava Murthy M, Manu Vijay, Naveen Kumar S MStudy on Compressive Strength of Self Compacting Concrete with Partial Replacements of Cement and M-Sand with Granite Sludge & GGBS© 2017 IJRTI | Volume 2, Issue 10 | ISSN: 2456-3315
- Manu Vijay, Srivathsa H U Study on Concrete Properties by Partially Replacing Cement by Metakaolin and Fine Aggregate by Laterite Soilwww.ijirset.com Vol. 6, Issue 2, February 2017ISSN(Online) : 2319-8753 ISSN (Print) : 2347-6710
- Manu Vijay, Srivathsa HUAn Experimental Study on Enrichment of Concrete Strength by Partial Replacement of Cement by Metakaolin and Replacement of Fine Aggregate by Manufactured Sand IJSRD – International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 4, Issue 12, 2017 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613
- Srivathsa H U Manu Vijay Experimental study on Strength and Durability Characteristics of Concrete with Partial Replacement of Nano-Silica, Nano-Vanadium Mixture Published in International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology ||2456-2165
- P Shashank, Rudresh A N and Manuvijay “Load Moment Interaction Behavior of Equally Legged T Column”, Published in International Research Journal of Engineering & Technology (IRJET), Volume 5, Issue 5, ISSN: 2395-0056, May 2018, Page 1809 – 1812
- Shashank P & ManuVijay Utilization of Sugarcane Bagasse ash as a partial replacement by cement with normal concrete Published IJRASE International ISSN:2321-9653THOMSON REUTERS
- IRTCST-2020: Utilization Of Metakaolin as A Partial Replacement by Cement With Self compacting concrete
- IWCSET2020: Experimental Study On Fly-Ash Based Geopolymer Concrete
- Manu Vijay “Simplified Equation for Estimating Period of Vibration of Buildings with Flat Slabs and Shear Walls” ETCME 2014, Madhya Pradesh
- Manu Vijay, Naveen Kumar S.M. and Kavan M.R “Hardened Properties of Blended Self-Compacting Concrete using Industrial Byproduct” National Conference on Recent Trends in Geo Science, Material Science and Civil Engineering(RTGMCE-2017) ISBN: 978-93-86256-67-6
- Manu Vijay Raghu Nandan Yadav, Naveen Kumar S M, Kavan M.R,” Experimental Study on Normal Concrete by Partial Replacement of Cement with Sugarcane Bagasse Ash” Two Days National Conference “Innovations and Advances in Civil Engineering And Earth Science” Chamrajanagar, Karnataka
- Attended FDP on “Research Opportunities in Civil Engineering “from 07/09/2020 to 11/09/2020 at The National Institute of Engineering, Mysuru
- Attended One Week online FDP was organized by M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology on “NBA & NAAC Accreditation process” from 4th to 8th June 2020.
- Attended FDP on “Faculty Awareness Programme on NBA” dated 20/05/2020, Dr. D. Y. PATIL School of engineering & technology, Dr. D. Y. Patil Knowledge City, Charholi (Bk.), via. Lohgaon, Pune – 412 105, Maharashtra.
- Attended FDP on “Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation” from 29/05/2020 to 02/05/2020, Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology.
- Attended FDP on “Self-compacting concrete” from 19/12/2016 to 24/12/2016, ATMECE MYSURU.
- Attended FDP on “AUTO CAD” from 13/12/2015-18/12/2015, ATMECE, Mysuru.
- Attended FDP on “Research areas in structural engineering”, 22/12/2015 at NIE, Mysuru.
- Attended a Six Day FDP was organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering at ATMECE from 2nd to 9th July 2019 on “Art of Counselling”
Roles and Responsibility
- Worked as Test coordinator during the year 2012 to 2013 & 2014-2015
- Worked as Placement coordinator during the year from 2013 to 2015.
- Worked as EMS coordinator from 2014 to 2015.
- Worked as a Camp Officer/treasurer during the year 2014-2015.
- Working as Sports coordinator from 2012 to 2018.
- Working as Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) Co-coordinator during the year (2016-till date)
- Committee member for 2018-19: PAC & DAB
- Committee member for 2019-20: PAC & DAB
- Committee member for 2020-21: PAC & DAB
Professional body membership
- Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE)
- Association of Consulting Civil Engineers (ACCE)
- Structural Engineering Forum of India (SEFI)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- International Association of Engineers – 221867
- Chief Organizer two-day national conference RTGMCE-2017
- Convener 3-day national conference 2019
- Organizer Two-day International Conference ICRTST-2022