- B. E in Mechanical Engineering
- M. Tech in Thermal Power Engineering
- Pursuing Ph.D in the field of Thermal Engineering.
|Google Scholor ID||https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Eq5mdQEAAAAJ&hl=in|
- Teaching- 12 Years
- Industry- 01 Year
- Raghu, Girishkumar G S, K Chandrashekara, “Experimental Study of the Effect of Thermal Barrier Coating on Diesel Engine Performance” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 05, Issue: 05, Pages 04, May-2018.
- Ravi Kumar S, Harsha D N, Raghu, Thejkumar J, “Performance analysis of low cost biogas plant using jaggery waste”, International conference on ICAMES held at PES College of Engineering, Mandya, April 21-22, 2017.
- Ravi Kumar S, Raghu, Thejkumar J, “Biogas Production from Jaggery Waste using low cost biogas Plant”, National Conference on Renewable Energy Technology: Future, Opportunity and Challenges for India, March 9-10, 2017
- Harsha D N, Aravind Rao Yadwad, Raghu, MD Nadeem M, “Planning and Design for Commercialization of Biogas Bottling Plant for Production of Green and Low- Cost Fuel with Utilization of Biomass Resources”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 6, Issue 1, January-2015.
- Presented paper entitled “Performance Analysis of Multi Axis Solar Tracker Using Ardiuno-Uno Based Micro-Controller” in International Conference – ICRTST 2022 held on 14th and 15th July 2022 at ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru
Roles and Responsibility
Working/ Worked as coordinator in the following:
- Seminar coordinator during 2021-22
- NBA criteria-6 (Department)
- NAAC criteria-6 (Department)
- Hostel committee
- NSS & Red Cross committee
- Academic coordinator from 2017-2020
- Independence Day event co-ordinator during-2016-2017
- Coordinated workshops during 2016-17.
- IA coordinator during-2013-2014
- Energy Conversion Lab In Charge from 2013
Professional body membership
- Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education (MISTE)
- Life member of Institutions of Engineers of India (AMIE)
- Life member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
- Author for book “Elements of Mechanical Engineering”, 2014-2015, for first year engineering students.
- Qualified in GATE 2010.