- B E in Mechanical Engineering
- M. Tech in Machine Design
|Google Scholor ID||https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=yEsJeiUAAAAJ&hl=in|
- Teaching: 7 years
- Rohith S, Yashwanth N and Pavankumar K P, “Fabrication of Hydrogen Engine”, IRJET, Volume 8, Issue 3, March 2021
- Rohith S, Yashwanth N and Swarnakiran S, “Design and Fabrication of fatigue testing for sheet metal”, IRJET, Volume 6, Issue 12, Dec 2019
- Rakshith N and Rohith S, “Fatigue Life Estimation of Machine Components”, IRJET, Volume 5, Issue 6, June 2018.
- Rakshith N, Karthik Kumar and M, Rohith S, “Stress Distribution along Outermost Fiber in Semi Circular Curved Beam Subjected to out of Plane Load for Different Cross Sections”, IRJET, Volume 5, Issue 5, May 2018.
- Swarna Kiran S and Rohith S, “Numerical Analysis of Nose Landing Gear System”, IRJET, Volume 5, Issue 4, APR 2018.
- Yatisha N, Devaraj M R and Rohith S, “Design and Fabrication of Pedal Powered Household Reciprocating Pump”, IJESRT, Volume: 6, Issue: 9, Sep-2017.
- Rohith S, Swarna Kiran S and Thej kumar J, “Comparing Different Valve lifts in an IC Engine using Cold Flow Simulation”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Research Technology [IJESRT] Volume 5, Issue 1, JAN-2016
- Rohith S and Dr. Naveen Prakash G V, “Cold Flow Simulation in an IC engine”, International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology (IJIERT), Volume 2, Issue 10, OCT-2015.
Roles and Responsibility
- CERP coordinator from 2016-17 to till date
- Member of sports committee
- Co-curricular and Extra-Curricular Committee
- Project Coordinator at department level from 2020-21 to till date
- NBA Criteria 3
Professional body membership
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Life member of Institute of Engineers of India (IEI)
- Author of Textbook Elements of Mechanical Engineering- as per new 18 Scheme
- Project entitled “Fabrication of solar cooker by using PCM” was identifed by KSCST 2021 and funded Rs. 7000/-
- Presented paper entitled “Design and Fabrication of fixture for Internal grinding CNC machine” in International Conference – ICRTST 2022 held on 14th and 15th July 2022 at ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru
- Presented paper entitled “Evaluation of Mechanical Properties of Jute Fiber, Boron Carbide Reinforced Epoxy Hybrid Composites” in International Conference – ICRTST 2021 held on 9th and 10th July 2021 at ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru