Mr. SHREESHAYANA R
- M.Tech: Biomedical Signal Processing & Instrumentation
- B.E :Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- 8 Years, 3Months as Assistant Professor in ATME College of Engineering
- Shreeshayana R1, Simrah Fathima2, “Sanitary Napkin Vending Machine with Incinerator for Menstrual Hygiene”, Paper published in Conference Proceedings in ICRTST-2021, held on 8th and 9th July 2021 at ATMECE, Mysuru. Awaiting Journal publication.
- Sangeetha B1, Shreeshayana R2, “Design of Motorised Wheelchair for Paraplegic”, Paper published in Conference Proceedings in ICRTST-2020, held on 17th &18th June 2020 at ATMECE, Mysuru. Awaiting Journal publication
- Manjunath V Gudur 1, Shreeshayana R2, Dr.Naveen K B3, Naveen H 4, “Auto Segmentation of Retinal Blood Vessel Image using 2-D Gaussian Filter and its First and Second Order Derivative”, Test Engineering and Management, Vol. 83, 12495 – 12505,March-April-2020.
- Raghavendra L1 ,Shreeshayana R 2,Parthasarathy L3 “Modelling of Compact Fluorescent Lamp and Mitigation of Harmonic Distortion with Passive Filter”, IJCRT, Vol.6,Issue 1, Jan 2018.
- Shreeshayana R 1, Raghavendra L 2 ,“Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting using PZT in Floor Tile Design” , International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol. 6, Issue 12, December 2017
- Santhosh Kumar R 1,Shreeshayana R 2,“Design and Simulation Analysis of Power Factor Correction Using Boost Converter with IC UC3854”,IJIRSET, Vol. 6, Issue 5, May 2017.Impact Factor:6.2
- Santhosh Kumar R 1,Shreeshayana R 2 “Power Factor Correction Using Boost Converter with IC UC3854”, National Conference on Recent trends in Electrical ,Electronics, Computing and Information Technology, Sep 24th ,2016
- Santhosh Kumar R 1, Shreeshayana R 2,Vinod Kumar P 3,“Design and Simulation of Control Circuit for Single Phase Cycloconverter”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 3, Issue 7, July 2015. Impact Factor:5.6
- Shreeshayana R 1, Udayashankara V 2 ,“Glioma Multiforme Brain Tumor Segmentation using Soft Computing Techniques with Integrated Radiology Study Maker”, International Conference on Electronics and Communication Engineering. Bengaluru; 2013, ISBN: 978-93-83060-04-7.
Roles and Responsibilities: Institute Level
- AVR Training In-Charge: Institute
- Additional Support to the Steering Committee Member-NAAC
- Additional Placement Officer
- E-Cell Coordinator
Roles and Responsibilities: Department Level
- NBA Coordinator: Department
- Class In-Charge: VII Semester
Professional body membership
- ISTE-Indian Society for Technical Education
- IAENG-International Association of Engineers
- IEI-Institute of Engineers (AMIE)
- Published Indian Patent: 202041029920 A: A Single Window Documentation Procedure for Multiple Assessment and Appraisal Requirements
- Mentored towards Best Project of the Year Award under the 44th Series-SPP Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology-2021
- Student Capstone Projects with Financial assistance under SPP Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology for the Year: AY:2017-18,2019-2020,2020-21.
- Proposal approved by MHRD-Innovation Cell. Title: Artificial Intelligence Based Smart Irrigation System. (AISIS).
- Student Project Proposal with Financial assistance under India Innovation Challenge Design Contest 2019 powered by AICTE mission, DST & Texas Instruments anchored by NSRCEL
- Best Teacher Award by ATME College of Engineering for the year 2016-17.
- KSNA has given Award of Excellence in M. Tech for good academic performance.
Research/ Professional/Social Outreach Sites
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3149-7393
Google Scholar : https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ZB8KKEkAAAAJ&hl=en