Mr. Sudhakar N
- M.Sc in Mathematics
- Working as Assistant professor from 3/8/2015 and Incharge HoD from 23/8/2017 in ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru.
- Worked as Assistant professor from 8/10/2010 to 31/7/2014 in Bahubali College of Engineering, Shravanabelagola.
- Worked as Assistant professor from 21/10/2007 to 6/10/2010 in Moodlakatte Institute of Technology, Kundapur.
- Worked as Lecturer 21/10/2001 to 29/08/2007 in MS Ramaiah Polytechnic, Bangalore
Roles and Responsibility
- Incharge HoD of Mathematics
Professional body membership
- Attended three days FDP on “Importance of NAAC Accreditation in Higher Education Institutions” organised by ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru from 9 to 11-11-2020.
- Attended Three day webinar on “Current Trends in Applied Mathematics” from 21st to 23rd September 2020 by MIT,Mysore.
- Attended Three day National Level Online FDP on “AICTE Exam Reforms –An overview” by Department of Mechanical Engineering,ATMECE,Mysuru from 27th to 29th August 2020.
- Attended Five day FDP on “Mathematics Concpets by bUsing Free Open Source Softwares(FOSS) organised by BMSIT&M,Bengaluru from 21st to 25th July 2020
- Attended TEQIP 1.3 sponsored 5 day program on “Outcome Based Education and NBA Accreditation” from 7th to 11th Jan 2020 at GSSS Institute of Engineering &Technology for women, Mysuru
- Online Course on “Regression Analysis” online mode at NPTEL-AICTE from July-Oct 2019.
- Online Course on “Calculus of several Real Variables” online mode at NPTEL-AICTE from Aug-Oct 2019.
- Attended Three day ADMA National pre-conference workshop on Recent Advances in signed Graphs and their Applications sponsored by TEQIP from 6th to 8th June 2016.
- Attended two day UGC sponsored National conference on “Energy of Graphs” organized by Department of Mathematics, Maharani’s Science college for women,Mysuru from 11th and 12th March 2016.