Mrs Lakshmi K
- (Pursuing Ph.D. in Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Area: Power Systems, WAMS)
- M Tech in Computer Applications in Industrial Drives
- BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Teaching: 8.5 years
- Presented paper titled “Automatic Waste Segregator with Status Alert” in the International Conference on recent trends in Science and Technology-2021 (ICRTST-2021) organized by ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru held on July 8th and 9th 2021.
- Presented paper titled “ Automatic Cooking Machine for a Specific Recipe” in the International Conference on recent trends in Science and Technology-2021 (ICRTST-2021) organized by ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru held on July 8th and 9th
- International Journal approved by ‘SERIAL PUBLICATIONS’ New delhi. The topic is the “Performance analysis of Fuzzy Logic Concept (Artificial intelligence method) and Conventional PI controller for Speed control of Induction motor”.
Roles and Responsibility
- Co-ordinator: EMS (Dept)
- Co-ordinator–Member: Academic Council
- Co-ordinator-Member: College Magazine
- Co-ordinator -Member: E-cell
- Co-ordinator: NBA Criteria 3 files ( Dept)
- Lab In-Charge: Micro-Controller Lab
Professional body membership
- ISTE-Life time Member
- Secured 1st Rank in M.Tech (2012, NIE MYSURU)
- In Bachelor of Engineering department topper in 2007-08,2009-10
- AICTE Sponsored Online STTP from 02nd -07th August-2021organized by NMAM Institute of Technology
- Six days Workshop on “Art of Counselling” organised by Department of Mechanical Engineering held during 2nd to 9th July 2019 at ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru.
- National Level One Week Faculty Development Program on “Recent Development in Green Technologies” organized by Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru, held from 24th- 29th September 2021.
- National Level One Week Online Faculty Development Program On Contemporary Scenario in Power Systems” organized by the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru held during 25th July 2020 to 30th July 2020.
Research Area of Interest
Power Systems, Electric Vehicles, WAMS, FACTS Controllers, Electromagnetic Field Theory.