PAVITHRA A C
- B.E in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION at NIE,Mysuru.
- M.Tech in VLSI DESIGN AND EMBEDDED SYSTEMS at SJCE,Mysuru
- Teaching experience:16 years
- Working as Assistant professor in ATMECE from July 2012 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant professor in GSSSIETW from FEB 2007 to JULY 2012
- Pavithra A C, Archana N V, “Optimal Switching Techniques For Aircraft Lateral Dynamics”, i-managers Journal on Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Vol. 6, No. 4, August – October 2018, pp. 27-34.
- Pavithra A C, Archana N V, “Application and Comparison of LQR Control Techniques for Aircraft Yaw Dynamics”, GIS SCIENCE JOURNAL (Scopus Indexed), Vol. 8, Issue-5, May 2021, ISSN: 1869-9391, pp. 357-362.
- Pavithra A C, Archana N V, “Optimization Control Techniques for the Aircraft Yaw Control Lateral Dynamics”, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE) Springer Series, ISSN: 1876-1100.
- Pavithra A C, Archana N V, “Hybrid Control Design Techniques for Aircraft Yaw and Roll Control System”, Springer Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems (LNNS),Vol 213, chapter 34,17-18 Feb 2022,Tirunelveli,India. ISSN: 2367-3370, DOI :10.1007/978-981-19-2894-9
- Pavithra A C, Archana N V, “Optimal Feedback Controllers for Aircraft Applications: A Survey”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) , Volume: 09, Issue-04 , e-ISSN: 2395-0056. pp:1410-1417,April 2022.
- Pavithra A C, Archana N V, “Implementing Intelligent Control Techniques in State Feedback and Estimators Control Loop for Aircraft Pitch Control” SSRG-International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), Scopus Indexed, ISSN: 2231-5381 (accepted).
- Pavithra A C, Manjunath K and Harshitha N,”Personal Health Care and Record System using Android”, IJIRT, volume V, issue II, ISSN No: 2349-6002, Impact factor 5.8.
- Pavithra A C, Harshitha N, Manjunath K “Personal Health Care and Record System using Android”, IJIRT, volume V, issue II, ISSN No: 2349-6002, Impact factor 5.8(Google scholar)
- Pavithra A C and Yamuna K “GSM BASED WIRELESS NOTICE BOARD USING ARDUINO”, IJERT, ISSN: 2278-0181, DOI Prefix: 10.17577(Google scholar)
- Pavithra A C and Subramanya Gowtham “Obstacle Avoidance Robot Using Arduino”, IJERT, ISSN: 2278-0181, DOI Prefix: 10.17577 (Google scholar)
- Chandan G N , S.R.Bhagya Shree, Pavithra A C “Wired and wireless online transaction system on ARM9”, International journal of computer applications (IJCA) vol.1 isssue – 1 ISSBN – 0975–8887 pp – 19-23 2015 (Google scholar)
- Pavithra A C, Yathisha L “Novel Optimal LQR Switching Control Method for the Speed Control of DC Motor”, International Journal of Advances in Engineering and Emerging Technology, Emerging Research Library Vol. 5 issue 6 ISSBN 2321-452X pp 248-257 2014 (Google Scholar)
- Mahalakshmi ,Pavithra A C, “Iris Recognition and Segmentation”, Indian Research Journal of Engineering and Technology” vol. 3 isssue 8 ISSBN- 2395-0056 2016 (Google Scholar)
- Pavithra A C and Yathisha L “Optimal Switching Control for the Speed Control of DC Motor” in First National Conference on Intelligent Computing in Instrumentation and Communication NCICIC at Sai Ram College of Engineering, Chennai on 8th – 10th Mar 2013
- Smt.Pavithra A C, Mr.Chandan G N , Ms.Poojitha M R “Microcontroller based digital prepaid energy meter using GSM” in NCESCO-2015 Proceedings at Mysore on Jul-15 pp 122-125
- Chandan G N, Mr.Girish M and Mrs.Pavithra A C “XBee based remote controllable and energy saving room architecture”, IRJET, PP, 2016, ISSN: 2395-0056.
- Pavithra A C, Yathisha L and Archana N V, “Optimal Switching Techniques for Aircraft Lateral Dynamics”, International Journal on Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Vol. 6, Issue 4, Oct 2018, pp. 27-34.
- Prajwalasimha, S.N. and Pavithra A C, “Digital Image Watermarking based on Successive Division,” Proceedings of International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems, IEEE, 2019
- Pavithra A C, “Automatic Garbage Disposal System,” National Conference on Communication and Data Science”(NCCDS-2019) at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Pavithra A C, “Gesture Control Robot at Home,” National Conference on Communication and Data Science”(NCCDS-2019) at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended Three day FDP on Importance of NAAC Accreditation in HEI
- Attended Two week FDP on Python
- Participated & Completed successfully AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on ” Control Systems and Sensor Technology” from 2020-11-2 to 2020-11-6 at Bhilai Institute of Technology, DURG.
Roles and Responsibility
- Students Association coordinator from August 2013 to till date.
- Incharge of COMMUNICATION Laboratory.
- Incharge of Digital system Design Laboratory
- Member of OBE Awareness Committee.
- Member of Department Association Committee
Professional body membership
- Member of IETE Mysuru Centre
- Member of ISTE Mysuru
@ University Level
- organized technical talk for 4th semester students on “Control Systems”, organized Guest lecture for 3rd semester students
- under the banner of Department Association, organized technical talk for 6th semester students on “Antenna & its applications”
- Conducted state level FDP on “VLSI Design using Cadence”, Conducted Workshop on Matlab for 8th semester students
- organized talk on carrier opportunities for 7th semester students
- Organized NILAB view Workshop for EC Students.
- Organised one day workshop on “Power Converters using PSPICE” on November for 7th semester ECE students of ATMECE, Mysuru.
- Conducted four-week Internship program on LabVIEW and Its Applications
- Conducted 3 Day workshop on Advanced Embedded Systems using NI LabVIEW
- Completed NPTEL course “Pedagogical Innovations And Research Methodology” in Feb 2020.
- Completed and secured grade A+ in LaTeX101x: LaTeX for Students, Engineers, and Scientists an online course conducted from 24 September 2019 to 2 December 2019, offered by IITBombayX, an online learning initiative of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
- Coordinated for one day online webinar on “Advanced topics in Classical Control systems” on 25th August 2020, organized by department of ECE, ATMECE, Mysuru.
- Conducted Four week Internship on “LabVIEW and its Applications”
- Obtained CLAD(Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer) certification from NI LabVIEW
- Received “Best Event Coordinator” from IETE, Mysuru
Research Area of Interest
- Control Systems