MRS. SHALINI HANOK
- B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- MTech in Digital Electronics and Communication
- Pursuing PhD in Wireless Communication and Network Security
|Google Scholor ID|
- 2 years in St. Patricks polytechnic, Bangalore
- 6 Months in Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- 6 Months in Yellamma Dasappa College of Engineering, Bangalore
- 3 years in GSSS Institute of Engineering College for women, Mysore
Total Teaching Experience- 6 Years
Vidwan-ID : 294599
Scopus indexed and Web of Science journal
- Shalini P, Shankaraiah “Multimodal Biometric Decision Fusion Security Technique to Evade Immoral Social Networking Sites for Minor”–Applied Intelligence (SCI Journal, Impact factor – 5.086).
- Shalini P, Dr. Shankaraiah “Social Behavioral Biometric Multimodal Union to Evade Fake Account Creation in Facebook”– Multimedia Tools and communication (SCI Expanded Journal, Impact factor – 2.577).
- Shalini P, Dr. Shankaraiah “In Loco Identity Fraud Detection Model using Statistical Analysis for Social Networking Sites: A case study with Facebook”- International Arab Journal of Information Technology (IAJIT) a (SCI Expanded Journal, Impact factor – 0.669).
- Shalini P, Dr. Shankaraiah” A Novel Technique to regulate access to immoral content for Minors”-Accepted and published in IEEE conference on 2019, 7th International Conference on Smart Computing & Communications (ICSCC-2019), Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Shalini P, Kavyashree M K “Survey on various MAC Layer Backoff Algorithms in IEEE 802.15.4” International Conference on Emerging Trends in Science and Engineering(ICETSE-2017), Coorg Institute of Technology, Ponnampet, Kodugu, Karnataka.
- Indian Excellence Award for “Best Researcher Award” by Jataayu Staffing Force Private Limited, Mysuru on 19th June 2022.
Research Area of Interest
- Network Security
- Wireless Network
- Social Behavioral Biometric
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science