Dr. Mahesh Lohith K S
Dr. Mahesh Lohith K S was recommended as the “Course Expert” for the course Engineering Physics (UG) with code 18PHY21/22, by Faculty Advisory Board (FAB) for e-Shikshana Programme of VTU. Dr Mahesh Lohith K S has delivered a series of lectures on “Maxwell’s Equations and Electromagnetic Waves” and a forementioned lectures are available on the VTU e-shikshana Youtube Channel.
- Member, BOS, (Composite Board-Physics), 2022-25, Visvesvaraya Technological University. Belagavi
- Member, BOS (Physics), Vidya Vardhaka College of Engineering, Mysuru.
- BOE (PHYSICS), 2020-21 Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
- Subject Expert , Engineering Physics, “VTU e-Shikshana Program, 2020
- Resource Person, “Short Term Course in Nano-sciences and Engineering”, Organized by VTU. 2006
- Resource Person, Faculty Orientation Program, 2022 New Scheme, REC Hulkoti, Belgaum and Gulbarga Region. 2022
- Resource Person, Faculty Orientation Program, 2022 New Scheme, VVCE, Mysore, Mysore Region.2022.
- Resource Person, Faculty Orientation Program, 2022 New Scheme, BMSCE Bangalore, Bangalore Region. 2022.
- Resource Person, Faculty Development Program, “Introduction to Python Programming and Applications” – Module 3 and 4, BPLCK105B., VTU, Belagavi, Online Mode, 2023
- Resource Person, FDP, “ Physics of Animation and Physical Interactive Simulator” , Shrinivasa I T, Mangalore, 2023
- Resource Person, FDP, “ Physics of Animation and Interactive Physical Simulator , BIT, Bangalore, Online, 2023.
- Resource Person, SDP, “Physics of Animation and Physical Intereactive Simulator”, JNNCE, Shimoga, 2023.
- Resource Person, SDP, “ Physics of Animation”, DSCE, Bangalore, 2023
- Resource Person, SDP, “ Physics of Animation”, VVCE, Mysore,2023
- A Talk on “Preparing Presentations using Latex Beamer”
- A Talk on “How to write a research paper”
- IBM Rational trainer, Center for Emerging Technologies, SBMJCE, Bangalore.
- Team Member,Micro-satellite Project, Center for Emerging Technologies, SBMJCE, Bangalore
- Trained on Ultra Precise Molding Techniques, Indo-German Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Expertise in the evaluation and characterization of tribological properties of materials (Reciprocating and POD tribometers)
- Information technology resource facilities – Planning,Setup and Management.
- “KAAVYA” Qualified In Sanskrit
- Retired as Junior Under Officer (JUO) with a total servicAdvanced Techniques for Materials Characterizatione of 7 years in NCC.
- Recognition for outstanding performance in XRD Quiz sponsored by Malvern Panalytical, Workshop, Advanced Techniques for Materials Characterization MNIT, Jaipur
participation in 5 days online Faculty Development Program on ‘Advances in
Characterization Techniques’ organised by the Department of Physics and Department of Chemistry, Presidency University, from 10th to the 14th of October, 2022. Presidency University
Guiding two research scholar in the field of Energy Devices
e-Shikshana programme is an advanced multi-modal, multi-platform, collaborative e-learning platform which allows a course experts to teach or interact with a large number of students across VTU affiliated colleges on a real-time basis.
Module 3 : Maxwell’s Equations and Electromagnetic Waves
Lecture 1 : Introduction
Career Guidance Program
The Insitituion Innovation Council (IIC) ATMECE organised ” Entrepreneurship opportunities – a career guidance to the young minds” by Dr. Mahesh Lohith (HoD, Dept. of Physics, ATMECE, Mysuru) on 19th of February 2022 for the Students of ATMECE at 3.00pm.
|Sl. No.||Title of paper||Authors Name||Conference Name||National/ International||Venue||Proceedings of Conference||Publisher||Year||ISBN/ ISSN||DOI||Indexing||No. Of Citations|
|1||Low friction stability and low wear of some source self-lubricating engineered polymer composites under heavy loading conditions||Ramachandra M NDr Mahesh Lohith,Nandan P,Chandrakala N C||National Conference on Recent Trends in Geoscience, aterial Science & Civil Engineering.||National||ATME, College of Engineering Mysuru.||RTGMCE-2017||EXCEL India Publications New Delhi||Sep-2017||978-93-86256-67-6||–||–||–|