Professor & Dean-Research, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M.Tech (VLSI & Embedded systems Design)
- PhD (Electronics)
- Teaching experience: 16 years 1 months
- Industry experience: 9 years 8 months
- Research: 7 years
- S R Bhagyashree, Kiran Nagaraj, Fall Caroline H. D. Martin Prince & Murali Krishna, “Diagnosis of Dementia by Machine learning methods in Epidemiological studies: a pilot exploratory study from south India”, Springer-Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology, July 2017, pp 1-10, ISSN 0933-7954, DOI: 10.1007/s00127-017-1410-0. (H-Index 108).
- Bhagya Shree S R and H S Sheshadri, “Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease using naïve Bayesian classifier”, Springer –NCAA ,vol. 27, Issue-6, pp 1-10, Aug-16 (Scopus Indexed Q1 Index H index -36), ISSN : 0941-0643, doi.org/ 10.1007/s00521-016-2416-3. (H-Index 57).
- S R Bhagya Shree, Dr H S Sheshadri, Dr Murali Krishna “Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease Using Rule Based Approach”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vo9, Issue3, PP 1-6, April 2016, ISSN: 9746846, DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i13/84496. (H-Index 33).
In Book Chapter
- Bhagyashree S R, Sonal Singh T and Likhitha S Padmini Kiran J “Vehicle Speed Warning System and Wildlife Detection Systems to Avoid Wildlife-Vehicle Collisions”, Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Vol .545, pp961-968, April 2019, DOI: 10.1007/978-981-13-5802-9_84, Part of ISBN 978-981-13-5802-9
- Bhagyashree S R, Dr. MuraliKrishna, “Investigating the Impact of Various Feature Selection Techniques on the Attributes used in the Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease”, Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Vol .30, pp1815-1823, Jan 2019, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-00665-5_166, Part of ISBN: ISBN 978-3-030-00664-8
- Bhagyashree S R, Dr. Sheshadri H S, Alzheimer’s disease, DEMENTIA: ADVANCES AND TREATMENT, pp1-16, May 2018, ISBN: 978-93-87500-12-9
- H S Sheshadri, Dr A. Kandaswamy, Dr. Arunkumar M.N, Bhagya shree S R, Manojkumar.S.B, Manojkumar S.B, C. Anjanappa “MEDICAL IMAGE ANALYSIS A”
- RESEARCH OUTCOME”, published by RIP Research India Publications, ISBN: 978-93-84443-21-4, 2016.
- Dr. Bhagyashree S R and Prajwalasimha S N “Image Encryption using Discrete Radon Transformation and Non chaotic Substitution” Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication, Vol. 2, pp. 1-4, Tamilnadu, India, Feb 2017, IEEE ISBN: 978-1-5090-3239-6, 2017.
- Dr. H S Sheshadri, S R Bhagya Shree and Murali Krishna, “Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease employing neuro psychological and classification techniques”, Kaulalampur, Malaysia August 24th-27th, 2015,IEEE Digital explore IEEE ISBN: 978-1-4673-6537-6/15, doi.org/10.1109/ICITCS.2015.7292973
- S R Bhagya Shree, Dr. H S Sheshadri, R Shivakumar and H S Vinay Kumar, “Design of Embedded system for tracking and locating the patient suffering from Alzheimer’s disease”, PARK College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore-641659, Tamilnadu, India, Dec 18th – 20th , 2014, IEEE Digital explore IEEE ISBN : 978-1-4799-3975-6, doi.org/10.1109/ICCIC.2014.7238291
- S R Bhagya Shree and Dr. H S Sheshadri, “An initial investigation in the diagnosis of Alzheimer`s disease using various classification techniques”, PARK College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore-641659, Tamilnadu, India Dec 18th – 20th, 2014, IEEE Digital explore IEEE ISBN : 978-1-4799-3975-6, doi.org/10.1109/ICCIC.2014.7238300
- Bhagya Shree S R and Dr. H S Sheshadri, “An approach to preprocess data in the diagnosis of Alzheimer`s disease” Changchun, China 13-14 Dec., 2014. IEEE Digital explore IEEE ISBN No 978-1-4799-4765-2, pp135-139, EI Compendex Accession No. 2015160075195 Article no. 7062522″, doi.org/10.1109/CCIOT.2014.7062522
- S R Bhagya Shree, P Chandra Shekar, A Arjun, GR Manoj, A Nithin and Ravitheja S Raj, “Automated Medication Dispensing System”, K L University, Vijayawada, AP, 11th -13th September,2014,IEEE Digital explore IEEE ISSN: 2151-7703 doi.org/10.1109/WOCN..2014.6923079
- Manoj Kollam, S R Bhagyashree, “Zigbee wireless sensor for better interactive Industrial automation” , Anna University, Chennai 6-8 Dec 2011, pp 304-308, IEEE Digital explore IEEE ISBN:978-1-4673-0671-3, doi.org/10.1109/ICoAC.2011.6165193
- Dr. Bhagyashree S R, Sukrutha A Jain, Pooja R, Swathi B S Review on Technological Aspects of Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging IJETT , – Volume 59, Issue 2, pp 96-104, May 2018, ISSN: 2231-5381
- Dr. Bhagyashree S R, Prajwalasimha S N, Sukrutha A Jain and Pooja B G, “Review on Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease using MRI”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology , Vol. 6, Issue 1, PP-1246-1249, Jan 2017, doi.org/10.115680/IJIRSET.2017.0601135
- Bhagyashree S R, Chandan G N and Girish M, “Image Compression using AMBTC”, International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System Vol.5, Issue-10, pp 46-54, Oct-16, ISSN 2348-117X
- Bhagya Shree S R and Vidya, “Firefly Algorithm based data hiding technique”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Vol.9, issue 8, August- 2016, ISSN 2395-0056
- S R Bhagya Shree, Dr. H S Sheshadri and S Joshi, “A Review on the Method of Diagnosing Alzheimer’s Disease using Data Mining”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), vol. – 3, Issue-3, , pp 2417-2420, Mar-14, ISSN: 2278-0181
- Bhagya Shree S R, Yathisha L “Design of UPS using SOC Technology”, International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System” Vol.-2, Issue-2, ,pp 135 – 139, Feb-14, ISSN 2348-117X
- S R Bhagya Shree, “An Approach in the Diagnosis of Alzheimer Disease – A Survey”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) Vol. 7, issue- 1, pp 41-43, Jan-14, doi.org/10.1109/CCIOT.2014.7062522, ISSN: 2231-5381
- Chandan G N, S R Bhagya shree and Pavithra A C, “Wired and Wireless Online Transaction System on ARM9”, IJCA, pp 19-23, Jul-15, ISBN 973-93-80888-47-3
- S R Bhagya Shree, ANITHARAGHAVENDRA and SUPRAJAPRANESH “MICROCONTROLLER BASED OIL DISPENSING UNIT”, IJEEDC Vol.1 issue 10 ISSN: 2320-2084 pp 1 – 2,Dec-13.
- Funded from Cognitive Science Research Initiative (CSRI) DST for a multi centric work with the title “Improving diagnosis and access to health care services for persons with dementia using Android based applications by community health workers” for the years 2018-2021.
- Dr Bhagyashree S R along with Chandrashekar P Assistant Professor, students Priya Prasad, Abhishek S, N Ranjitha, Manoj G R, Arjun A, Nithin, Ravitheja S Raj has applied for patent on “SMART Medication Dispensing System” with patent application Number 201841011210.
Roles and Responsibility
- Member of organizing committee of International conference in Recent Trends in Science and Technology – ICRTST 2020
- Convened Webinar series on “ATMANIRBHARA BARATH” in association with Field Outreach bureau, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Mysuru
- Convener of three-week Induction program for first year students – 2019-20
- Chairperson of CICC – 2019-20
- Convener of International Women`s Day celebrations 2019-20