Skip to content
- First Engineering college in mysore region to get NAAC A+ grade Accreditation in the first cycle
- ATME Accredited by NBA( National Board of Accreditation) in 2019 Youngest college to get NBA Accreditation among VTU affiliated colleges
- ATME has been ISO 9001-2015 Certified. ISO is a universal standard that can help any institution certified with the Quality Management System.
- ATME College of Engineering won the Brands Academy Education Excellence Award for Most Promising Upcoming Private Engineering College in Karnataka in the Year 2012 & 2013 from MHRD, New Delhi.
- ATME College is identified as Remote center from Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay to conduct seminars, FDP and Workshops in recent trends in technologies.
- ATME College is identified as Nodal center for Virtual Lab an initiative from MHRD, New Delhi, authorized to conduct workshop for students and staff.
- ATME College is having MOU with major industries to conduct student internships & research activities.
- ATME College having CISCO Center of Excellence for advanced Networking in association with CISCO India, which offers certification courses for students.
- ATME College having VLSI incubation with FrenusTech Pvt Limited, Bengaluru to train the engineering students & staff in the emerging areas of VLSI.
- ATME College conduct its annual cultural fest ATMEYA with social responsibility themes to contribute its best to the society.
- ATME College is offering the special scholarship scheme “Vidyaasare” for the meritorious students.
- ATME College has been identified as research center for pursuing Ph.D. in the emerging areas in EC,Mech,EE, CS, Physics & chemistry
- ATME College stands 19th overall in VTU team ranking in sports and cultural activities.