Department of Mathematics
About the Department
“Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme Beauty”
The Department of Mathematics was started in the year 2010. The number of students grew in leaps and bounds year after year. The department has grown in strength and now has 6 faculty members and 2 of them are actively involved in Research. The department interacts with other department and provides solutions to their mathematical problems. Department is committed to continuous improvement in quality education by enhancing the knowledge of student and faculty members.
Bridge courses are conducted for Diploma Students. Needy students are identified and special classes are engaged to enhance their performance. The dedicated efforts of the faculty of the department are yielding good results.
Mathematics Department provides strong basic foundation to improve accordingly the fast changing industry need, with the dedicated faculty & excellent coaching. We encourage the students to participates in mathematics talent competition will be conducted in various college.
- Development of academically excellent, culturally vibrant, socially responsible and globally competent human resources
- To keep pace with advancements in knowledge and make the students competitive and capable at the global level
- To create an environment for the students to acquire the right physical, intellectual, emotional and moral foundations and shine as torchbearers of tomorrow’s society
- To strive to attain ever-higher benchmarks of educational excellence.
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and e Specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze engineering problems to arrive at substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural, and engineering science
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components, processes to meet the specifications with consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considera
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conc
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limita
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable developme
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in teams, and in multidisciplinary se
- Communication: Communicate effectively with the engineering community and with society at large. Be able to comprehend and write effective reports documenta Make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a Manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- Using innovative and creative methods to improve academic performance of students
- To encourage research activities.
- To strengthen the department infrastructure and human resources.
- To conduct workshops/conferences/seminars for knowledge sharing.
- To establish a research center for facilitating research activities in various domains of Mathematics.
- To have more number of publications in the areas of Mathematics.