GRIEVENCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
- To provide an avenue for the aggrieved students to redress their individual grievances in order to have a healthy atmosphere among students, staff and management in the Institute.
- To comply with the AICTE Regulations to provide for establishment of Grievance Redressal Committee.
- The Committee Chairman and members meet once a month to discuss and resolve the grievances, if any received in writing from the concerned students.
- Committee Chairman should maintain the minutes of the meetings and submit the copy of the same to the Principal.
- Convey the decision of the committee to the aggrieved students in writing by the Committee Chairman of the Committee in concurrence with the Principal.
|GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE|
|1||Name – Dean – Student Affair||Chairperson|
|2||Mr. Anoop M||Member Secretary|
|3||Dr. Parthasarathy L-HOD – EEE Department||Faculty Member|
|4||Dr. Mahesh P k-HOD – ECE Department||Faculty Member|
|5||Dr. Rathnakar G-HOD – ME Department||Faculty Member|
|6||Dr. Puttegowda D -HOD – CSE Department||Faculty Member|
|7||Mr. Manuvijay- HOD – CE Department||Faculty Member|
|8||Dr. Mohammed Eliyas-HOD – BS Department||Faculty Member|
|9||Dr. Mahesh Lohith K S-HOD – BS Department||Faculty Member|
|10||Mr. Sudhakar M||Faculty Member|
|11||Mr. Shivkumar M||Faculty Member|
|12||Mr. Muralidhar M P||Faculty Member|
|13||Mr. Deepak M.V.S||Faculty Member|
|14||Yashwanth Kumar A B||7th Semester E & C|
|15||Akshatha D||7th Semester CSE|
Grievance- AICTE Regulation- Link