Women cell mainly focuses on Women’s empowerment that promotes women’s sense of self-worth, their ability to determine their own choices, and their right to influence social change for themselves and others. Women cell conducts activities throughout the year and gives a platform for the stakeholders to exhibit their talents. Women cell recognises and honours the women achievers working in different fields.
Empower women by Encouraging strong network among members; Providing opportunities for women to share knowledge and exhibit talents; recognizing women achievers.
Structure & Constitution of the WOMEN CELL shall be as under:
|MEMBERS OF WOMEN CELL|
|Sl. No.||Name||Position||Contact Details|
|1||Dr.Bhagyashree S R||Chairman||9900110944|
|2||Mrs. Priyanka N B||Member Secretary||9663674218|
|3||Dr. Shakunthala C||Member||8970779374|
|4||Mrs. Keerthi A Kumbar||Member||9538550857|
|5||Ms. Lavanya N||Member||9036098516|
|6||Mrs. Sneha N P||Dept. Coordinators||9538751493|
|7||Mrs. Swapna H||Dept. Coordinators||9591562578|
|8||Mrs. Shruthi H G||Dept. Coordinators||9538787767|
|9||Ms. Navya N||Dept. Coordinators||8073795325|
|10||Mrs. Bhanu Priya J||Dept. Coordinators||8867904101|
The Member Secretary shall, with the approval of the chairperson of the committee, convene the meetings of the Women Cell at least once in two months and on such other occasions as may be necessary. Member Secretary shall with the approval of the chairperson of the committee prepare the agenda for the meeting. One half of the members shall constitute the quorum, However, if there is no quorum for the meeting up to half an hour, then the meeting shall stand adjourned to the next convenient day fixed. In the adjourned meeting, if there is no quorum for up to half an hour, then the members present shall themselves constitute the quorum and conduct the meeting. Member secretary shall distribute the minutes of the meeting comprising an action list summarizing what was covered, what was resolved and what actions need to be taken for issues requiring further clarification to all the members who participated in the meeting in consent with the chairperson of the committee.
- Planning the activities for the year before the commencement of the academic year.
- Giving the budget proposal for the upcoming academic year before the end of the current financial year.
- Conducting a meeting ten days prior to the planned event & having the discussion regarding the action plan & role & responsibility of the individual coordinators towards the conduction of the event.
- Placing a request to the Principal one week before the conduction of the event along with budget request and other details.
- After due approval, preparation of E-flyer for conducting the event and circulation of the same.
- Publicizing of events.
- Sending circulars to all the Departments.
- Sending Invitation to Chief guest, HODs and to all other stakeholders.
- Conduction of activities by the respective coordinators on scheduled date.
- Collecting the winners, runners list by the respective coordinators.
- Purchase of items required towards the conduction of the event.
- Preparation of agenda for the programme.
- Preparation of the certificates and feedback forms.
- Rehearsal of the programme with student & staff coordinators.
- Conduction of the event.
- Preparation and submission of Press report and Report of the event.
- Preparation of Softcopy of the documents pertaining to the event.
- Submission of statement of accounts & reports to Principal.
Report of Discrimination Against Women Pakhwada
Workshop on Martial Arts Report