ADMISSION PROCESS FOR UG(BE) PROGRAMME:
Admissions are done as per Government of Karnataka and AICTE Norms
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Candidate should have passed in 2nd PUC / 12th Std / Equivalent Exam with English as one of the Languages and obtained a Minimum of 45% of Marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer. (40% for SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates).
- Candidate should have qualifying rank in either CET or COMEDK entrance test.
BRANCH WISE SEAT AND QUOTA AVAILABILITY IS AS FOLLOWS:
|Sl. No.||Branch||Sanctioned Intake||CET Quota (45%)||COMEDK
|Management Quota (25%)|
|2.||Computer Science Engineering||120||54||36||30|
|3.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60||27||18||15|
|4.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||120||54||36||30|
- For CET Quota test is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority for candidates of Karnataka Domicile. For details log on to kea.kar.nic.in
- For COMEDK quota, test is conducted by Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association Authority, for both Karnataka and non-karnataka candidates. For details log on to comedk.org
- For Management quota seats, ATME invites applications from eligible candidates, that is those who fulfill the minimum norms required for admission as specified above, and based on personal counselling, these seats are allotted on merit amongst the candidates applied. For details on obtaining applications, counselling, etc, the same will be announced/hosted on this site shortly (some time in May/June).