|Sl. No||Name||Designation||Contact No.|
|1||Sri. Arunkumar L||Chairman||9448285650|
|6||Sri.Dhirendra Kumar R Mehta||Member||9448274711|
|7||Dr.Syed Shakeeb Ur-Rahman||Member||9448071986|
|8||Dr.Chidananda Gowda K||Member||9449362977|
|9||Sri.Mahesh Sa Ra||Member||9448073350|
|Dr K B Prakash VTU Nominee||Member|
|11||Dr.Basavaraj L||Member – Secretary||9448285641|
|12||Dr. Bhagyashree S R||Member||9900110944|
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Council is responsible for formulating the policies of the institution, framing the vision and mission statements and providing the right direction to the institute.
- The members with their huge academic, administrative and research experience provide the institution right direction from time to time.
- To determine the Infrastructure &teaching requirement of the college.
- To monitor and evaluate the teaching programme in the college and suggest remedial measures,
- To appoint the Principal / Director, the teaching and non-teaching staff on the recommendations of the selection committees constituted under the relevant regulations.
- To monitor faculty deployment and development, placement and industry-institute interaction activities in the institute/college and suggest remedial measures wherever necessary.