Dr. A K MURTHY
Principal, Head & Professor in Department of Mechanical Engineering
- 31 Years.
- 11 International Journal Papers.
- 01 International Conference papers.
- 02 National Conference papers
Publication of Books:
- Production and Operation Management
- Metrology Lab Manual
- Numerical Methods and Computer Programming
Roles and Responsibility
- Principal and Professor
Professional body membership
- ISTE, Life member.
|Graphic Era Deemed to be University (GEU)||Dehradun, UK, INDIA.
Des: Dean Academics/Director IQAC
|AMC Engineering College (AMCEC)||Bangalore, INDIA.
Des: Dean Academics, AMCEC
|East Point College of Engineering and Technology (EPCET)||Bangalore, INDIA.
Des: Professor and HOD, Dept. of ME
|Cambridge Solutions Limited (CSL)||Bangalore – 560095, India
Des: Project Manager
|Citibank, NA (CitiB)||Millennia Tower, Singapore-039192
Des: Systems Analyst
|Central Provident Fund Board (CPF)||CPF Building, Singapore – 068897,
Des: Systems Analyst
|Housing and Development Board (HDB)||3451, Singapore-159459.
Des: Software Engineer
|Airflow Systems (AFS)||Bangalore, INDIA.
Des: Analyst Programmer
|MVJ College of Engineering (MVJCE)||Bangalore, INDIA.
Des: Faculty, Dept. of ME and IP
- Served in SOFTWARE INDUSTRIES at various positions from application developer to Project Manager and in EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS at various positions from Faculty, Assistant Professor, Professor, Head, Vice Principal to Principal, Dean, Director and Registrar In-charge. Possess strong personality traits, excellent communication and interpersonal skills & high quality of learning and teaching.
- Served as an Accreditation head for NBA and NAAC accreditation process. Chief architect of bringing standard documentation formats and SSR. Served as an IQAC head and helped the Institution in improving academic quality by bringing standard quality process.
- Developed an automated system for attainment computations for supporting OBE process.
- My PhD research carried out at Visvesvaraya Technological University and developed a FRAME WORK FOR CORPORATE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM USING BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE The prime focus of this work., Involves, development of an integrated predictive collaboration performance evaluation frame work. Secondly, a method for Performance measurement of collaboration process to monitor and reporting. In these KPIs of individual companies includes to the development of cKPIs and real-time process performance analysis. Finally, developed and deployed a computer software system using Business Intelligence for online project evaluation purpose.
- Established Center of excellence in collaboration with Toyota Kirloskar. Cars are not the only part of the automotive industry to become a part of the Internet of Things. Roads and infrastructure are also connected to a common network to enhance interaction. Some of the benefits of smart cities and other IOT technologies include: Traffic jams and congestion prevention, intelligent road lighting, Smart parking management, Network charging stations for electric vehicles, and Proper energy management. Students and research scholars of various disciplines leverage the facility to conduct project and research on any of these areas.
- Responsible for solar & wind energy highbred power generator commissioning. Students and research scholars of various disciplines leverage the facility to conduct project and research on highbred power. Students of CS developed an APP to monitor the energy level and consumption.
- Served as chief coordinator for various technical and cultural activities, also responsible to architect events like national level paper presentations and project exhibitions.
- Served in large enterprises and has successfully coordinated a wide variety of complex Projects with working knowledge of Support Solution, Providing Product Operations Solutions. Outstanding records for exceeding targets consistently for the last couple of years.
- Served as QA Engineer and responsible for all quality activities, including managing the ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System and other Certification Scheme
- Served at various levels in supporting for project management and application software development in the fields of Project analysis, Requirement Study, Feasibility Study, Project design, Preparation of Functional Spec, Preparation of Program Specification, Program development, System Maintenance, Quality Assurance. Sit, Regression, UAT, PAT Testing and Production Implementation Under Various systems mainly ECS/ECS+/GCMS (MC)/TRAMS /ESSENTIS/VISA VAP for Western European region countries, Asia pacific region countries, CEEMEA and Mexico regions.
- Possess a very strong ability in design and developing complex solutions associated with SAS and its related technologies.
- Configuration management (CM) – Possessed Vast experience in establishing and maintaining consistency of a system’s or product’s performance and its functional and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information. Identifying the functional and physical attributes of software at various points in time, performing systematic control of changes to the identified attributes for the purpose of maintaining software integrity and traceability throughout the software development life cycle.
- Release Management– Possessed good knowledge and served as Facilitator to ensure smooth and timely delivery of software products or updates, supports production systems/applications, and takes responsibility for their implementations.
|Software||MVS COBOL, VS COBOL II, CICS, DB2, MVS JCL, VSAM, IMS DB/DC, IDMS & ADSO, BMS, SQL, SAS, EASYTRIEVE, C, C++, MQ Series. GUPTASQL, PL/I & ASSEMBLER, TELON, BMP’S For IMS, JAVA, PYTHON, HTML|
|Hardware||IBM Mainframe 390 / OS 390/ IBM-3090 /ES 9000/z/OS|
|Software Tools||TSO & ISPF, DFSORT & ICETOOL, CLIST & REXX, STAR TOOL. XCOM & NDM, FILEAID, ABENDAID, CHANGEMAN, SPUFI SQL, REXX, OPC, QUICK TEST, WIN RUNNER, VISO 4.0, GCMS MC SIMULATOR, AG, ENDEVOR, COOLGEN, COBTEST, EXCELERATOR1.01, TERADATA-DBCBTEQ, XPEDITER, XPED, MS DOS AND CICS6.8 CSP, CA-7, TDF (TELON Design Facility).|
- National Conference On, ”RECENT TRENDS IN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING AS APPLIED TO MANUFACTURING” IEMSA 2011, On 20th-21’st Oct 2011, DSCE, Bangalore.
- National Conference On ”TECHNOLOGY IN BUSINESS: A COMPETITIVE EDGE FOR ORGANIZATIONS”, NCTB 2013, 28th Mar 2013, EPCET, Collaboration with Tumkur University, Bangalore.
- International Conference On, “OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE GLOBAL COMPETITIVENESS” ICOEGC-2011, on 3’rd -5’th, Feb 2011, RVCE, Bangalore
|Design Mechanism of Motorized Hammer||GALVO Fabrication|
|Development Biodegradable Polymer Composites For packing applications||GENETRIX Nature Eco Products|
|MOU is signed with AQUARELLE INDIA as a consultancy for automat the sewing process by student’s skill development program.||AQUARELLE, Bangalore|
|Design of Vertical Wind Turbine of tri aero blade design.||NAFFA Innovations|
|AMCEC signed a MOU with Tequed labs to establish Centre of Excellence of Internet of Things(IoT)||TEQUED, Bangalore|
|Established a Centre of Excellence in our college through an MoU with renowned CISCO Networking Academy||CISCO, Bangalore|
|German Language and Skill development.||Karnataka German Technical Training Institute|
|MOU between AMCEC-TOYOTA KIRLOSKAR MOTOR on 13/12/2018. For Establishing a Center For Excellence and set up a Toyota INNOVA Engine for skill development.||TOYOTA KIRLOSKAR MOTOR,
- International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET) paper entitled “INTEGRATED BIZ TO BIZ PREDICTIVE COLLABORATION PERFORMANCE EVALUATION FRAMEWORK”, published in November-December (2013) © IAEME: www.iaeme.com.
- International Journal of Advanced Technology & Engineering Research (IJATER), publication of the paper entitled “FRAME WORK FOR PROJECT EVALUATION SYSTEM USING BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE OF COLLABORATIVE SCM”, published in IJATER at January 2014, Website: www.ijater.com.
- International Journal of Innovative Research in Science Engineering and Technology paper entitled ‘MECHANICALLY OPERATED PAPER SHEARING MACHINE’ Vol. 5, Issue 5, May 2016 www.ijirest.com.
- International Journal for Technological Research In Engineering publication of the paper entitled “DEVELOPMENT OF hBN- Gr- CENOSPHERE – Al6061 HYBRID METAL MATRIX COMPOSITE BY STIR CASTING METHOD”, Volume 3, Issue 10, June-2016 ISSN (Online): 2347 – 4718, Website: www.ijtre.com
- International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research (2278-7844) / # 112 / ‘DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF MANUALLY CONTROLLED, FLY INSECTS REPELLENT WINDOW ‘Volume 5 Issue 7, Sept 2016
- International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology paper titled “DESIGN & THERMO-MECHANICAL VALIDATION OF IC ENGINE THROUGH FE ANALYSIS” IJRASET, Volume 5, Issue VIII, August 2017, 2321-9653 www.ijraset.com. Impact Factor:6.887
- International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology paper titled “FABRICATION OF OIL EXTRACTION MACHINE FROM JATROPHA SEEDS AND BLENDING PROCESS FOR BIODIESEL” IJARET, Volume 10, Issue III, June 2019, 2489-2016 www.iaeme.com. Impact Factor:4
- International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology paper titled “PADDY THRESHER AND PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS UNDER VARIOUS CONDITIONS OF PADDY STRAW” IJARET, Volume 10, Issue III, June 2019, 0976-6480, www.iaeme.com. Impact Factor:4
- International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology paper titled “FABRICATION OF SEMI-AUTOMATIC AGRO PADDY HARVESTING MACHINE” IJARET, Volume 10, Issue III, June 2019, 0976-6480, www.iaeme.com. Impact Factor:4
- International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology paper titled “BIODEGRADABLE SISAL FIBRE EXTRACTOR AND STUDY THE FIBRE QUALITY THROUGH VARIED SISAL LEAF SOCKING PERIODS” IJARET, Volume 10, Issue III, June 2019, 0976-6480, www.iaeme.com. Impact Factor:4
- International Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Research. (IJAER) www.ijaer.com paper titled “PRODUCTION OF COCO PEAT FROM COCONUT HUSK AND AGRO PLANTATION GROWTH STUDY BY MIXING WITH SOIL” IJAER, Volume 10, Issue III, June 2019, 2455-6939, www.ijaer.com. Impact Factor:4
|Name of the international body||Nature of experience|
|CITIBANK , SINGAPORE||GCMS (Global clearing management system), Involved in major conversion from INET to IPM message formatting|
|CITIBANK , FOR UK REGION||Vision (+) (about 6+ years) on Transaction Management System (TRAMS)/Application Generator (AG)|
|CITIBANK , SINGAPORE||Credit Management System (CMS): Supported for Developments / Global Compliance and Conversion activities.|
|CTB, HONG KONG FOR EUOPION RIGION||Octopus Card for Hong Kong and Master and Visa Cards for European region countries, Asia pacific region countries and Mexico regions.|
|CTB, MALAYSIA||Providing User training upon new and Critical system implementation.|
|CIT, SINGAPORE||Implementation of Master and Visa card systems also integrated with other systems successfully.|
|HDB, SINGAPORE||Implementation of RESALE system|
|CPF, SINGAPORE||Implementation of SSC for Singapore region|