Faculty Name: Dr. MD. NADEEM M
- E in Mechanical Engineering
- Tech in Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- PhD (Hybrid Nano Composite Materials)
- Teaching: 8.5 years
- Research: 07 years
- Industry: 0.6 years
- Md Nadeem M, Yathisha N, Srinivasa K, Karthik Kumar M and Chethan S,“Effect of Glass Fibers and Multi Walled Carbon Nano Tubes (MWCNT’s) on Mechanical Properties of Epoxy Hybrid Composites at Elevated Temperature” International Conference on Materials Processing and Characterization, Jan 2021, Materials Today: Proceedings 44(2021) 2013-2018 Elsevier.
- Ramanuja C M, MD Nadeem M, Sachin B, Rakshith N and Yathisha N, “Effect of Glass Powder and MWCNTs on Mechanical and Wear properties of Epoxy based Hybrid Composites with Added Fillers for Elevated Temperature Applications” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Vol-7, Issue-Special, Page 415-428, Feb 2020.
- Pavan Kumar K P, Md Nadeem M, Hemanth B R, Yathisha N and Sachin B, “Study of Mechanical and Wear Properties of Multi Walled Carbon Nano Tubes (MWCNT’s) Reinforced Epoxy Based Composites at Elevated Temperature”, International Journal of Innovative Research in science, Engineering and Technology, Vol 07, Issue 06, June 2018.
- Md Nadeem M, K Chandrashekara, Hemanth B R and Yogish H, “Effect of MWCNT and other fillers on Mechanical properties of Epoxy Based Hybrid Composites for Elevated Temperature Application”, International journal of Innovative Research in Technology, Vol-04, Issue-10, March 2018.
- Yathisha.N , MD Nadeem M ,Devaraj M R Rohith S and Karthik Kumar M, “Design and Fabrication of Pedal Powered Household Reciprocating Pump”, International Journal of Innovative Research in science, Engineering and Technology, Vol 6, Issue 9, Sept 2017
- Md. Nadeem M, K Chandrashekara and Swarnakiran S, “A Study On The Effects Of Epoxy Based Glass Fibers Reinforced Hybrid Composites On Hardness At Elevated Temperature And Some Mechanical Properties At Room Temperature” ,International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management, Volume 6, Issue 2, February 2017
- Md. Nadeem M, K Chandrashekara, Rakshith N and Yathisha N, “Study Of Mechanical Properties Of Epoxy Based Hybrid Composites At Room Temperature And Hardness At Elevated Temperature” International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management, Volume 5, Issue 11, Pg-120-131, November 2016
- Rakshith N, Dr. D S Ramakrishna, Srinivasa K and Md Nadeem M, “Experimental Approach to Determine the Stress at a Section of Semi Circular Curved Beam Subjected to Out-of-Plane Load Using Strain Rosette”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume:03, Issue:03, March-2016
- Harsha D N, MD Nadeem M, Aravind Rao Yadwad and Raghu, “Planning and Design for Commercialization of Bio Gas Bottling plant for Production of Green and Low-Cost Fuel with Utilization of Biomass Resources”, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Vol 6, Issue 1, (ISSN 2229-5518), Jan-2015
- Yathisha N, Dr.Suresha S, Srinivasa K, MD Nadeem M and Tejendra prasad, “A study on stress concentration factor in woven E-Glass/Epoxy composite having an elliptical cut out”, International Research journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 2, issue 4, July 2015
- Md Nadeem M, K Chandrashekara, Yathisha N and Rudramurthy “Study of the effects of carbon and glass fibre reinforcement and other fillers on elevated temperature resistant properties of ER matrix composites” International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Volume 03, Issue 11, Oct 2014.
Roles and Responsibility
- Assistant Dean-Research
- Project and Seminar Coordinator 19-20
- Dynamics 2020 coordinator
- Project Coordinator 2018-19
- Project Coordinator 2017-18
- Cultural Coordinator 2017-18
- Coordinator for Inter collegiate project exhibition – 2017.
- Faculty placement coordinator from Mechanical Engineering Department 2014-2017
- Event Coordinator of ATMEYA -2013, 2014, 2015
Professional body membership
- Member of Universal Association of Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineers (UAMAE)
- Life Member of Indian Society of Technical Education (ISTE)
- Member of Institute Engineers and Doctors (IRED)
- ● Life member of Institute of Engineers of India (IEI)
- Completed PhD in Feb 2020
- Received BEST YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD Received by Novel Research Academy, registered under Govt. of India, Ref: NRA/BYSA/0111368/2020-2021.
- Secured 3rd Rank in M. Tech under VTU.
- Author of Text book- Elements of Mechanical Engineering, as per CBCS 18 Scheme.
- Author of Text Book- CNC Programming and Robotics
- Materials Today Proceedings-Elsevier
- Innovative Scientific Research Professional, Malaysia-Hon. Editorial Board Member – Educational Consultant (ISSN: 2229-9270)
- American Institute of Physics (AIP) Publishing
- Reviewer for the International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS)