Dr. Prathibha M K
- Ph.D.in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Science, VTU, Belagavi
- MTech ,in Industrial Electronics, SJCE, Mysore
|Google Scholor ID||https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=u5KecG8AAAAJ&hl=en|
- 23 Years
- Prathiba M K and Dr. Basavaraj L “Online Hand Written Signature Verification System- A Review, in International Emerging Trends and Technology in Computer Science, Vol-III, Issue 2, ISSN:2278-6856 pp-263-267 year: 2014.
- Prathiba M K and Veena N “Handwritten Signature Verification Using Neural Network” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume: 03, Issue: 08, August-2016
- Prathiba M K, Bindushree B N, Bindushree T S, Chandrakala V and Sahana B R “DISTANCE BASED VERIFICATION TECHNIQUE FOR ONLINE SIGNATURE SYSTEM” Volume: 04, Issue: 06, June-2017.
- Prathiba M K and Karthik B K “Handwritten Signature Verification Using DCT” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume: 04, Issue: 06, August-2017
- Prathiba M K and Dr. Basavaraj L “Histogram Based On Line Signature Verification System”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 12, Number 22 (2017) pp. 12004-12007
- Prathiba M K and Dr. Basavaraj L “Online Handwritten Signature Verification using DCT”, IPASJ International Journal of Computer Science (IIJCS) ISSN 2321-5992 Volume 6, Issue 3, March 2018.
- Prathibha M K, Dr. Basavaraj L, Enhanced Approach on Online Handwritten Signature Verification through Multi rate SVM with Wavelet Transformation, IJCSE, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 6, Issue 7, July 2018, pp. 58-65. DOI:10.26438/ijcse/v6i7.5865.
- Prathiba M K and Shalini V S “Handwritten Signature Verification Using Neural Network” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume: 08, October -2021
- Prathiba M K and Anupama Shetter“ Detection of various stages of Lung Cancer”, Science and Engineering Journal,ISSN 0103-944X,Volume 25, Issue 2, 2021.
- Dr. Prathibha M K, Pratyush Priyadarshi, Nithin Nindi, “Detection and Recognition of Face “, Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education, Vol.12 No.14 (2021), pp. 3517-3524.
Roles and Responsibility
- IPR Cell In charge
- Department level NAAC Criteria 1 Coordinator
- Mentoring In charge
- Laboratory requirement and Evaluation Committee
- Infrastructure follow up Committee.
- Professional body membership
@ University Level
- Mrs. Prathibha M K was awarded Ph.D. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Science for her thesis “Techniques for Implementation of On-Line Hand Written Signature Verification System” under the guidance of Dr. Basavaraj L, in the 19th Annual Convocation of Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi during the academic year 2019-2020.
- FDP/Conferences/Workshops attended/Conducted
- Attended The Bodhi Tree and SAFE Tools for effective Online Teaching: A Hands –On-Workshop held on 20th June 2020 organised by the Teaching Learning Centre (ICT) at IIT Bombay.
- Completed Two week online Faculty Development Programme on “Python” from 22nd June –04th July,2020,jointly organised by Department of Electronics and communication Engineering JSS Academy of technical Education, NOIDA and Spoken Tutorial Project ,IIT, Bombay.
- Webinar on NEP 2020: Higher Education Curricular Issues and Implications on 20th NOV 2020 organized by National Institute of Technical Teachers, Training and Research( NITTTR) Bhopal
- Organized Five days National level Workshop on “Academic and Research Writing”.on 25th & 26th March and 29th to 31st March 2021.
- Organised webinar on “Patent Registration Procedures and Enforcement Scenario”,on 3rd September 2021.
- Organized AICTE sponsored five-day Online ATAL FDP on “Implementation of National Education Policy 2020” from 24th January 2022 to 28th January 2022.
@ National Level
- Successfully Completed on line NPTEL course on Research writing
- Successfully completed on line NPTEL course on TALE: Teaching And Learning in Engineering.
- Successfully Completed on line NPTEL course on TALE 2: Course Design and Instruction of Engineering Course
- Successfully Completed ANNUAL REFRESHER PROGRAMME IN TEACHING (ARPIT) – February 2020 Pedagogical Innovations and Research Methodology.
- Successfully Completed on line NPTEL course on NBA Accreditation and Teaching -Learning in Engineering(NATE)
- Taking up the role of Session Chair for the 2nd IETE National Level Student Technical Paper Presentation held on 21st June 2020 organized by IETE Mysuru Centre, Mysuru.
- Taking up the role of Session Chair for the 2nd National Conference on communication and Data Science (NCCDS-2020)-A Virtual conference held on 15th July 2020 at GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for women, Mysuru.
- Participated in the Three Days Faculty Development Program on “Importance of NAAC Accreditation in Higher Education Institutions” Organized by ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru from 09-11-2020 to 11-11-2020.
- Judge for online project evaluation of final year students, ViVaCious-2021 conducted on 04-08-2021.
- Participated in International Faculty Development Program-cum-Workshop “RESEARCH GRANT PROPOSAL WRITING: Strategies to Win Research Funding up to Rs.1Crore”(20-21 November 2021)Organized by Research India Foundation, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, INDIA &Dr. C V Raman University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, INDIA
- Participated in 5 days Faculty Development Program on “Research trends in Biomedical Applications” Organized by BNMIT, Bengaluru, from 22nd to 26th October 2022.
- Participated in 3 days national level workshop on “Innovative Technologies to improve quality of teaching and learning” held on 4th to 6th April 2022, organized by G H RAISONI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, NAGPUR.
- Participated in the ONE WEEK FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, MACHINE LEARNING & APPLICATION, organized by the BHARATRATNA INDIRA GANDHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, SOLAPUR (Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.), from 25th to 29th July, 2022.
- External evaluator for 2nd National Level Inter College Project Competition “DBIT–TeXpo-2022” (Online) on 20th July 2022.
- International Conference:5
- “On Line Handwritten Signature Verification System Based On Bayes Theorem” In International Conference On Current Trends In Engineering Science And Technology held at DBIT, Bangalore
- “Signature verification based on Wavelets” in the 2017 International Conference on Recent Advances in Electronics and Communication Technology held at SJBIT, Bangalore
- “Detection of various stages of Lung Cancer” International Conference on Recent Trends in Science & Technology-2020 (ICRTST – 2020), 17th & 18th June , 2020, held at ATMECE, Mysuru.
- “Super resolution of Single Image” International Conference on Recent Trends in Science & Technology-2020 (ICRTST – 2020), 8th & 9th July , 2021, held at ATMECE, Mysuru.
- “A Review: Brain Tumor Detection Techniques” International Conference on Recent Trends in Science & Technology-2020 (ICRTST – 2020), 14th & 15th July, 2022, held at ATMECE, Mysuru.
Research Area of Interest
- Digital signal Processing, and Digital image processing