Job Role – Field worker
- Qualifications – Graduate in any discipline
- Experience – 2-3 years of experience in social sector/ Education / Livelihood
- Location – Mysore
- Vacancies – 01
- Salary – 18,000/+HRA
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance and provide hospitality for the beneficiary Secures premises and Monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Duties assigned by the PI, Co-PI, Project coordinator and Project Assistant to be completed as per the timeline and should be available in the campus on duty hours
Basic Qualifications & Competencies
- Graduate in any discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in social sector/ Education / Livelihood
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively with internal & external Stakeholders
- Excellent written & verbal skills (in Kannada, English is desirable and in Hindi is preferable)