- M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering), B I T, Bangalore, VTU.
- B.E (Computer Science & Engineering), B I T, Bangalore, VTU.
|Google Scholor ID||https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=list_works&hl=en&user=T2dYNXAAAAAJ|
- Teaching Experience – 4 years
- Associate Professor, V K I T , kumbalagodu ,Bangalore, from 8.10.2012 to 30.11.2015.
- Part time lecture in Government Polytechnic for Women’s college, Bangalore, from Jan 2009 to Nov 2009.
- Participated in “IBM Technology Web Contest 2011” conducted all over India, by submitting the paper on “Hidden Treasures of UML diagrams” and got selected within 100 participants.
- A paper entitled “An Ameliorated Methodology for the design on Project Data Flow Diagram” authored by Dr. Shivanand M. Handigund and Kavitha H. B. has been published at the National Conference on “Advance in Information Technology” held at Indo Asian Academy group of institutions, Bangalore,on 2 nd April 2012.
- A paper entitled “An Ameliorated Methodology for the Abstraction of components required for Project Data Flow Diagram” authored by Dr. Shivanand M. Handigund and Kavitha H. B. has been communicated to international journal on Global Perspective on Engineering Management (GPEM) published by the World Academic Publishing Co., Limited, Hong Kong.
- A paper entitled “An Ameliorated Methodology for the design of usecase package diagram” authored by Dr. Shivanand M. Handigund, Kavitha H. B. and Aphoorva A. has been submitted to World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies (WICT- 2012) to be held at IIITM-Kerala,Trivandrum, India October 30 – November 2, 2012.