Mr. ANIL KUMAR C J
- M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering, P E S College of Engineering, Mandya, VTU.
- B.E CSE P E S College of Engineering, Mandya, University of Mysore.
- Associate Professor, A T M E college of Engineering, Mysuru, Oct 2014 – Till date
- Assistant Professor, A T M E college of Engineering, Mysuru, July 2012 – Sep 2014
- Assistant Professor, Ghousia College of Engineering, Ramanagaram, Sep 2005 – June 2012
- Lecturer, B E T Polytechnic, K M Doddi, Aug 2000 – May 2003
- Anil Kumar C J, Dr. B K Raghavendra, Raghavendra S, “A Credit Scoring Heterogeneous Ensemble Model Using Stacking and Voting”. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Year: 2022, Volume: 15, Issue: 7, Pages: 300-308. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17485/IJST/v15i7.1715
- Anil Kumar C J, B K Raghavendra, “An Experimental Study on Comparison of Credit Scoring Models”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395-0056 Volume: 07, | June 2020. https://www.irjet.net/archives/V7/i6/ICRTST-2020/IRJET-V7I686.pdf
- Kavyashree E D, Sowmyashree P, Anil Kumar C J, Kiran B, “ An Epigrammatic study on NLP –Tools, challenges and It’s Applications”, in IJIRRCE, Vol 7, Issue 1, pg 148-152, January 2019
- Mohanesh M B , Anil Kumar C J and Dr. Puttegowda D, “Mathematical Logic and Logical Equivalence Implementation to find the Intermediate Key Management for DES Encryption Algorithm”, 6th World Conference on Applied Science, Engineering and Technology, Goa, India, 2nd – 3rd January 2018
- Published a paper entitled “Video Anomaly Detection using Block Based Approach” in IJAERD, Volume 02 Issue 06, June – 2015.
- Anil Kumar C J, “Early Prediction of Sepsis from Clinical Data”, The International Conference on Recent Trends in Science and Technology (ICRTST- 2021) ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru. 2021.
- Presented a paper entitled “Classification in credit scoring using Hybrid model a literature review” in the National Conference on Advances in Computing Technology held on 30th April 2015 at K S School of Engineering and Management, Bengaluru.
- Presented a paper entitled “Evaluation of predictive model for classification using neural networks in credit scoring” at NCETIT held at DBIT, Bangalore from 3rd May to 5th May 2012.
- Published a paper entitled “Content Based Image Retrieval System Using Texture Features” at National conference on recent trends in information technology held at SJBIT, Bangalore on 12th May 2007
Roles and Responsibility
- Dept. NBA Coordinator
- Student Mentor
- CSI – Student Branch Counsellor
- Project Coordinator
Professional body membership
- Life Member ISTE – LM116841
- Life Member CSI – L1503791