Mr. Kiran B
- MTech: Digital Communication and Networking
- BE :Computer Science and Engineering
- 9 years 1 months as Assistant Professor in ATME College of Engineering
- Kavyashree E D, Sowmyashree P, Anil Kumar C J, Kiran B, “ An Epigrammatic study on NLP –Tools, challenges and It’s Applications”,in IJIRRCE, Vol 7, Issue 1, pg 148-152, January 2019.
- Dr Manjunath S S, Shrinivasa G, Kiran B, Sowmyashree P, “Video Synohronization and Alignment using Motion Detection and Contour Filtering”, Attended International Conference on Smart Trends for Computing and Communications at Hotel Novotel, Siam Square, Bangkok,Thailand. 24th and 25th January 2019.
- Dr Manjunath S S, Shrinivasa G and Kiran B, “A Cognitive Semantic Based Approach for Human Event Detection in Videos”, Attended International Conference on Smart Trends for Computing and Communications at Hotel Novotel, Siam Square, Bangkok,Thailand. 24th and 25th January 2019.
- Kiran B, “College Enterprise Resource Planning Automating System”, in International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, Volume 6, Issue 1, pg:783-786,February 2018.
- Raghuram A S, Prakruthi S, Arpitha D, Kiran B “Security Enabled Deduplication in Cloud Storage”, in International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, Volume 6, Issue 1, pg: 221-223, February 2018.
- ManjunathSwamy C, Anil Kumar B H, Kiran B, “Dynamic Resource Scheduling in Cloud Computing using Genetic Algorithm: A Survey”, in International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Volume 6, Issue 5, pg: 4357-4360, October 2015.
- ManjunathSwamy C, Kiran B, “Balancing Technique in Cloud Computing by Partitioning: An Introduction to Dynamic Approach”, in International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Technology, in Volume 3, Issue 2, pg: 44-46, February 2015.
- Raghuram A S, Kiran B, A Survey on Accident Monitoring System, ICRTST-2021.
- Kiran B, Nischitha M Dev, Sampath Kumar B, Shashank K and Suraj S, Parking Space Detector, ICRTST-2022.
- Kiran B, Aksa Tabassum, Mahamooda Rukhiya Afshan, Mohammed Tehran Ahmed and Nida Hussain, E-Commerce Product Rating Based On Customer Reviews, ICRTST-2022.
Roles and Responsibility
- CERP Admin
- Student Counsellor Coordinator
- Project Guide
Professional body membership
- Life Member of ‘Computer Society of India’( I1503792)
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (LM116852)
- Best Teacher Award for the Academic Year 2018-2019.
- Best Teacher Award for the Academic Year 2016-2017.
- Certified as CISCO Trainer for CCNA Modules (Module-1 to module-4).