Faculty Name: Mr. RUDRESH A N
- M.Tech in Highway Technology at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
- B.E. in Civil Engineering at Global Academy of Technology, Bengaluru.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in R K University, Rajkot, and Gujarat.
- Working as Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering Department at ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru (August 2015-till date).
- Rudresh A N “Effect of Random Inclusion of Sisal Fiber on strength Behaviour of Black Cotton soil” in IJERT, ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol.2 Issue 7.
- P Shashank, Rudresh A N and Manu Vijay “Load Moment Interaction Behaviour of Equally Legged T Column”, Published in International Research Journal of Engineering & Technology (IRJET), Volume 5, Issue 5, ISSN: 2395-0056, May 2018, Page 1809 – 1812.
- Rudresh A N and P Shashank “Experimental study on Strength of Fibre Reinforced Concrete for Rigid Pavements”, Published in International Research Journal of Engineering & Technology (IRJET), Volume 5, Issue 6, ISSN: 2395-0072, June 2018, Page 2704 – 2710.
- Rudresh A N and Puneeth K “Analysis of Reinforced Concrete (Rc) Frames Under Lateral Loads Using Steel Bracings”, Published in International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology (IJISRT), Volume 3, Issue 11, ISSN: 2456-2165, November 2018, Page 364 – 369.
- Rudresh A N “Experimental Study on Marshall Stability of BC Mix by Adding PET as an Additive”, Published in International Research Journal of Engineering & Technology (IRJET), Volume 7, Issue 5, ISSN: 2395-0072, May 2020, Page 5219 – 5223.
- Rudresh A N and Mandeep G “Experimental Study on Strength Characteristics of Concrete with Gold Ore Tailings as Fine Aggregates”, Published in International Journal of Engineering Development and Research (IJEDR), Volume 8, Issue 3, ISSN: 2321-9939, August 2020, Page 72 – 75.
- Rudresh A N and Girish P “Stabilized Rammed Earth Construction Using Natural Fibres”, Published in International Journal of Engineering Development and Research (IJEDR), Volume 8, Issue 3, ISSN: 2321-9939, August 2020, Page 35 – 41.
Roles and Responsibility
- Working as NSS Program Officer (2021-Till date)
- Working as Department Industrial Visit Co-ordinator (2019-Till date)
- Working as Department Sports Co-ordinator (2019-Till date)
- Working as Department EMS Co-ordinator (2020-2021)
- Committee Member 2018-19
- Research Committee
- Laboratory Requirement & Evaluation Committee
- Department Advisory Committee
- Co-curricular & Extra-curricular Committee
- Examination Committee
- Time Table Committee
- NBA Awareness Committee
- Infrastructure Follow-up Committee
- Worked as Departmental AICTE Co-ordinator (during the year 2015-2018)
- Worked as Departmental NIRF Co-ordinator (during the year 2016-2018)
- Worked as Departmental E-Cell Co-ordinator (during the year 2015-2017)
- Worked as Department Extensive Survey Camp Officer (during the year 2015-2018)
- Worked as Department EMS Co-ordinator (during the year 2015-2018)
- Worked as Department Time Table Co-ordinator (For the year 2017-2018)
- Worked as Department Test Co-ordinator (For the year 2017-18)
Professional body membership
- Association of Consulting Civil Engineers (ACCE – 4461 L)
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE – LM 116880)
- International Association of Engineers(IAENG – 221868)
@ University Level
- Received grant of Rs. 3500 for the UG Project titled “Assessment of pedestrian crossing at sub-urban junction, Mysuru” guided in the academic year 2018 -19 from KSCST under 42nd series student project programme.
- Presented Poster on “Effect of RBI Grade81 on Engineering properties of Black Cotton soil” in Symposium-2018, held at ATMECE, Mysuru on 10th October.
- Attended a 6-Day FDP was organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering at ATMECE from 2nd to 9th July 2019 on “Art of Counselling”
- Attended 5-Day FDP on “Geospatial Technologies ” FDP organized by JSS Science and Technology, Mysuru from 15th to 19th July 2019
- Attended a 4-Day Online Workshop on Exam Reforms organized by AICTE from 29th April to 2nd May 2020
- Attended a 6-Day Online Workshop on “Facets of Sustainable Growth in Infrastructure Development (FSGID)” organized by JSS Science and Technology University from 1st March to 6th March 2021
@ National Level
- Rudresh A N “Use of Waste Plastic With Bitumen for Surface Course quarry dust” in Recent trends in Geosciences , Material Science , and Civil Engineering”, ISBN978-93-86256-67-6 Mar 2017, Pg 139-143.
Research Area of Interest
- Transportation Engineering