Mrs. Harshitha N
- BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- M. Tech in Electronics
Professional Experience: 8
- Personal health care and record system using android, IJRT, Volume V, Issue 2, International, page no. 257-263, ISSN/ ISBN, 2349-6002, Impact Factor 5
- Switching Control of Multi LQRs for UPFC in Power system, Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology, Volume IV, Issue 1, International, ISSN/ ISBN 2350-1146, Impact Factor 5.11
- Vehicular Communication Based Intelligent Collision Warning System, International Journal of Current Advanced Research, Volume 7, Issue 1B, International, page no. 8840-8843, ISSN/ ISBN 2319-6457, Impact Factor 5.11
- A Novel Algorithm for In Network Aggregation in Wireless Sensor Networks, International Journal of Innovative Research and studies, ISSN 2319-9725
Roles and Responsibility
- EMS Coordinator
- IQAC Cell
- NSS Cell
- COVID 19 Respose Team
- Antiragging Squad Committee
Professional body membership
- Conducted one week workshop on “Recent Trends in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Techniques”.Attended Two-week Online FDP on Python
- Completed NPTEL course “Pedagogical Innovations And Research Methodology” in Feb 2020.
- Conducted four-week internship program on LabVIEW and Its Applications
- Conducted 3 Day workshop on Advanced Embedded Systems using NI LabVIEW
- Organized Three day FDP on Importance of NAAC Accreditation in HEI.
- Organised one day workshop on “Power Converters using PSPICE” on November for 7th semester ECE students of ATMECE, Mysuru.
Research Area of Interest
- Embedded Systems