Mrs. Keerthana M.M
- M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, VKIT, Bangalore
- B.E in Computer Science & Engineering, GECR, Ramanagar
- Teaching Experience: 8 Years
- Assistant professor in ATME College of Engineering from July 2015 till date
|Google Scholor ID||https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=KzRNyzIAAAAJ|
- KEERTHANA M M & SNEHA N P , Asst professors has published a paper on “ Survey on Big data Analytics “ in IJCRT , Volume 9 , Issue 8 , August 2021.
- KEERTHANA M M , Asst Professor has published a paper on “ Implementation of Protein Function Detection and Classification using CNN Algorithm” in IJIRCCE , Volume 9, Issue 6 , June 2021
- KEERTHANA M M , ANIL KUMAR B H Asst Professors has published a paper on “Study On Rip And Eigrp Routing Protocols “ in International conference on Recent Trends in science and Technology ( ICRTST) organized by ATMECE, Mysore , 17th and 18th June 2020.
- Mrs Archana M R and Ms keerthana M M, Asst professors, has published a research paper on “Multimodel image classification through K-means clustering” in International research journal of Engineering and technology (IRJET) volume 5, Issue 6 June 2018. ISSN: 2395-0056.
- Ms. Keerthana M M, Asst Prof, has published a research paper on “Implementation of Graphical Authentication System for Shoulder surfing Attacks” in “International Journal Of Innovative Research In Computer And Communication Engineering”. IJIRCCE, Volume 6, Issue 2 , February 2018. ISSN:2320-9801
- Ms. Keerthana M M, Asst Prof, has published a research paper on “Implementation of Block Level File Operations with the Improvement of File Security on Cloud” in “International Journal Of Innovative Research In Computer and Communication Engineering”. IJIRCCE, Volume 5, Issue 1, January 2017. ISSN: 2320-9798.
- Ms Keerthana M M and Mrs P Vanajakshi , “Authorized Public Auditing of Dynamic Big-Data with fine-grained updates on cloud” in the National conference on advances in computer science & Engineering jointly organized by CENSA, ISTE & EWIT Bangalore on 29th and 30th April 2015.
- Attended Faculty Development Programme on “Cyber Security” organized by Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering , Institute of Engineering and Technology, Devi Ahilya , Vishwavidhyalaya, Khandwa Road, Indore, MP from 24th to 28th August 2021.
- One Day National Level Online FDP on “New Avenues and Role of Faculty in Effective Implementation of NEP-2020 in HEIs” organized by ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru on 29th January 2021
- Three days FDP on “Importance of NAAC Accreditation in Higher Education Institutions” from 09-11-2020 to 11-11-2020 organized by ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru.
- Attended three days Faculty Development Programme on “ AICTE Exam reforms- An Overview” from 27-8-2020 to 29-8-2020 at ATMECE , Mysore.
- Attended Six days National Level FDP on “ Moodle and E -Content Creation “ from 27-7-2020- to 1-8-2020 , organized by CIT , Coorg.
- Technical Talk on “Natural Language Processing” organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, ATME College of Engineering , Mysuru ,on 30th September 2020.
- Webinar on “Unlock your Data with Data Science” organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering under CSI Student Branch,, ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru, on 20.07.2020
- Webinar on “A Process Approach to Writing Research Articles-for Beginners” organized by the Research, Publication & Co-Curricular Activities Committee, ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru, held on 26th August 2021
- Webinar on “How to write Proposals for Funding” organized in association with IEEE Student Branch Bangalore Section on 31st December 2020
- Webinar on “Importance of Citations and Indexing” organized in Association with IEEE Student Branch Bangalore Section on 21st October 2020.
- Webinar on “Transform in education through NEP 2020” on 31st May 2021 by BIT, Bengaluru
- Webinar on “ usage of MS word and End note for writing technical papers “on 17th Aug 2021 at ATMECE , Mysuru.
- Webinar on “Research funding agencies and how to write a good proposal” by Angadi Institute of Technology on 26th June 2020.
- Webinar on “ Laws pertaining to womens equality” by NIE Mysuru on 27th June 2020
Roles and Responsibility
- Website Coordinator
- EMS Coordinator
- Student Counselor
- Cultural Committee and stage Coordinator
Professional body membership
- Indian Society For Technical Education (LM 116853)
- Cleared NPTEL EXAM Feb 2020- “Pedagogical Innovations And Research Methodology (Interdisciplinary).
- Received “Best paper award” for presenting a paper entitled “Authorized Public Auditing of Dynamic Big-Data with fine-grained updates on cloud” in the National conference on advances in computer science & Engineering jointly organized by CENSA, ISTE & EWIT Bangalore on 29th and 30th April 2015.
- Completed “Cyber security “course from Amity University.
- Completed “python for everybody “ course from coursera .
- Completed Python for data science – Cognitive class.
- Completed NITTT-Module1 : Orientation towards technical education and curriculum aspects, Nov-Feb-2021.