Faculty Name : Mrs. PRIYADARSHINI N J
- M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded Systems
- Industry: 1 year 8 months
- Teaching: 8 months
- Mr. Kumar N Krishnamurthy, Ms. Priyadarshini N J, “Design of Low Power and Area Efficient Cmos Full Adder Using Pass Transistor Logic”, Our Heritage, Vol.68, Issue 30, Jan 2020.
- Ms. Priyadarshini N J, Mr. Kumar N Krishnamurthy, “A PTL Based Full Adder Design using
Cadence”, IJRASET, Vol.8, Issue VII, Aug 2020.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Officiating as Assistant Professor
- Advises undergraduate projects
- Actively participates in research activities through writing for publication, developing own research, presenting at conferences, etc
- Engages with colleagues wherever possible, in consultancy activities and activities relevant to the college
- Establishes and maintains relevant professional and industrial links, as necessary, for the effective operation of the department’s courses
- Participates in the development and preparation of teaching materials
- Participates and suggests relevant staff development activities
- Provides personal guidance for students