Mrs. Sushma V
- M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, BIET, Davangere
- B.E in Information Science & Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysuru
|Google Scholor ID||https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=SiupB9wAAAAJ&hl=en|
- Teaching Experience: 11 Years
- Assistant Professor in ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru from July 2015 to till date.
- Assistant Professor in Coorg Institute of Technology, Ponnampet from August 2013 to June 2015.
- Assistant Professor in Ekalavya Institute of Technology, Ummatur from July 2012 to July 2013.
- Sushma V, published paper titled “E-Voting System using Face Detection” in IJARIIE-ISSN(O)-2395-4396, Vol-9 Issue-3 2023.
- Sushma V, published paper titled “AI chatbot for collage website” in Grenze International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Jan Issue,2023
- Sushma V, published paper titled “Credit card fraud detection” in Grenze International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Jan Issue,2023
- Sushma V, published paper titled “Delay Analysis and Efficient Scheduling Policies for Multi-Hop Wireless Networks” in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology(IRJET) e-ISSN:2395-0056,Volume-08,Special Issue 2021
- Sushma V, published paper titled “Detection of Malicious Content or Web Links Related to Cyber Frauds” in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology(IRJET) e-ISSN:2395-0056,Volume-08,Special Issue 2021
- Sushma V, published paper titled “Recognition of Alzheimer’s Disease using MRI scans by Artificial Neural Network” in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology(IRJET) e-ISSN:2395-0056,Volume-08,Special Issue 2021
- Sushma V, published paper titled “IaaS cloud: Involuntary authentication equipment of software reinforcements for customer virtual environments” in NCETCSE-2015 .
- Sushma V, published paper titled “SVM Based Classification of Neurodegenerative Diseases for Salient Brain Patterns”.ISSN:2200-1872(Print),2200-1883(online).Issue 2015.
Roles and Responsibility
- EMS Coordinator
- NAAC Coordinator
- NBA Coordinator
- Department Association Account Maintenance
- Student Mentor
- IIC Coordinator
- ISO Coordinator
Professional body membership
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (LM116846)
- Participated and successfully completed One Week AICTE–VTU Joint Teachers Training Programme on “Introduction to Web Programming” from 27th to 31st March 2023 Organized by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Centre for PG Studies, VIAT, Muddenahalli, Chikkaballapur (Dist.)
- Participated in Science and Engineering Research Board(SERB),New Delhi Sponsored 3-Day National Seminar on “Research Avenues in Artificial Intelligence and Allied Areas” from 24th to 26th March 2022 in ATMECE, Mysuru
- Attended 5 days National Level FDP on “Data Science and Machine Learning” organized in association with Computer Society of India from 7th March 2022 to 11th March 2022.
- 5 days online UHV Refresher 1 FDP organized by All India Council for Technical Education from 15th February 2021 to 19th February 2021.
- 5 days online workshop on Universal Human Values organized by All India Council for Technical Education from 5th October 2020 to 9th October 2020.
- Attended three day FDP on “Intellectual Property Rights in Engineering Education” from 29th to 31st July 2020 at ATMECE, Mysuru.
- 5 days Online FDP on “Contemporary Research Methodology and Latex for Research Documentation held at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 20th July 2020 to 24th July 2020.
- Two Week Online Faculty Development Programme on “Python” from 22nd June to 4th July 2020, Organized by Dept of Electronics & Communication Engineering, JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida and Spoken Tutorial Project, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
- Participated in “Two days Online Faculty Development Programme on Google Apps” by Christ College of Science and Management, Malur on 29th and 30th May 2020.
- Attended the workshop on “Virtual Labs” held at ATMECE, Mysuru on 26th October 2019.
- Participated in “One day workshop on Linux” held at ATMECE, Mysuru organized by Teaching Learning Centre, ICT at IIT Bombay on 23rd August 2019
- Participated in Six days workshop on “Art of Counselling” held at ATMECE, Mysuru on 2nd to 9th July 2019.
- Python workshop at ATMECE, Mysuru on 22/06/2019.
- 6 days FDP on “NETWORK SIMULATOR” at ATMECE, Mysuru on 12/12/2016 to 17/12/2016.
- 1 day National Workshop on “IPV6 on IOT” at Amrita University, Mysuru on 27/10/2016 .
- 2 days FDP on “Real Time Wireless Sensor Networks and IoT” at GSSSIETW Mysuru on 28/01/2016 to 29/01/2016.
@ National Level
- Swayam Arpit Online Course Certification successfully completing the ARPIT Course for Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) promotion Pedagogical Innovations And Research Methodology examination held on 16.02.2020.
- NPTEL online course on Problem Solving through Programming in C completed during Jul-Oct 2019
Research Area of Interest
- Computer Networks