Mrs. Sushma V
- M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, BIET, Davangere
- B.E in Information Science & Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Teaching Experience : 10 Years
- Assistant Professor in ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru from July 2015 to till date.
- Assistant Professor in Coorg Institute of Technology, Ponnampet from August 2013 to June 2015.
- Assistant Professor in Ekalavya Institute of Technology, Ummatur from July 2012 to July 2013.
- Sushma V, published paper titled “Delay Analysis and Efficient Scheduling Policies for Multi-Hop Wireless Networks” in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology(IRJET) e-ISSN:2395-0056,Volume-08,Special Issue 2021
- Sushma V, published paper titled “Detection of Malicious Content or Web Links Related to Cyber Frauds” in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology(IRJET) e-ISSN:2395-0056,Volume-08,Special Issue 2021
- Sushma V, published paper titled “Recognition of Alzheimer’s Disease using MRI scans by Artificial Neural Network” in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology(IRJET) e-ISSN:2395-0056,Volume-08,Special Issue 2021
- Sushma V, published paper titled “IaaS cloud: Involuntary authentication equipment of software reinforcements for customer virtual environments” in NCETCSE-2015 .
- Sushma V, published paper titled “SVM Based Classification of Neurodegenerative Diseases for Salient Brain Patterns”.ISSN:2200-1872(Print),2200-1883(online).Issue 2015.
Roles and Responsibility
- EMS Coordinator
- NAAC Coordinator
- NBA Coordinator
- Department Association Account Maintenance
- Student Mentor
- IIC Coordinator
Professional body membership
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (LM116846)
- Attended 5 days National Level FDP on “Data Science and Machine Learning” organized in association with Computer Society of India from 7th March 2022 to 11th March 2022.
- 5 days online UHV Refresher 1 FDP organized by All India Council for Technical Education from 15th February 2021 to 19th February 2021.
- 5 days online workshop on Universal Human Values organized by All India Council for Technical Education from 5th October 2020 to 9th October 2020.
- Attended three day FDP on “Intellectual Property Rights in Engineering Education” from 29th to 31st July 2020 at ATMECE, Mysuru.
- 5 days Online FDP on “Contemporary Research Methodology and Latex for Research Documentation held at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 20th July 2020 to 24th July 2020.
- Two Week Online Faculty Development Programme on “Python” from 22nd June to 4th July 2020, Organized by Dept of Electronics & Communication Engineering, JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida and Spoken Tutorial Project, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
- Participated in “Two days Online Faculty Development Programme on Google Apps” by Christ College of Science and Management, Malur on 29th and 30th May 2020.
- Attended the workshop on “Virtual Labs” held at ATMECE, Mysuru on 26th October 2019.
- Participated in “One day workshop on Linux” held at ATMECE, Mysuru organized by Teaching Learning Centre, ICT at IIT Bombay on 23rd August 2019
- Participated in Six days workshop on “Art of Counselling” held at ATMECE, Mysuru on 2nd to 9th July 2019.
- Python workshop at ATMECE, Mysuru on 22/06/2019.
- 6 days FDP on “NETWORK SIMULATOR” at ATMECE, Mysuru on 12/12/2016 to 17/12/2016.
- 1 day National Workshop on “IPV6 on IOT” at Amrita University, Mysuru on 27/10/2016 .
- 2 days FDP on “Real Time Wireless Sensor Networks and IoT” at GSSSIETW Mysuru on 28/01/2016 to 29/01/2016.
- Swayam Arpit Online Course Certification successfully completing the ARPIT Course for Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) promotion Pedagogical Innovations And Research Methodology examination held on 16.02.2020.
- NPTEL online course on Problem Solving through Programming in C completed during Jul-Oct 2019
Research Area of Interest
- Computer Networks