Faculty Name : NIRANJAN KUMAR V S
● Pursuing Ph. D
● M. Tech in Maintenance Engineering
● B. E in Mechanical Engineering
● Teaching Experience : 13 Years
● Research : 04 years
1. Presented paper entitled “Performance Analysis of Multi Axis Solar Tracker Using Ardiuno-Uno Based Micro-Controller” in International Conference – ICRTST 2022 held on 14th and 15th July 2022 at ATME College of Engineering, Mysuru
2. Niranjan Kumar V S “Response of different rates of biofuel waste based on chilli yield and soil fertility” International Conference On Recent Trends In Science & Technology (ICRTST – 2021), 8th and 9th July 2021at ATMECE Mysuru.
3. Mohanakumara K C, Niranjan Kumar V S, Study of Utilization of Biofuels and Environmental Impacts. International Conference on Recent Trends in Science & Technology-Mysore JUNE 2020 (ICRTST – 2020)
4. Devarj M R, Mr. Niranjan Kumar V S. “Performance analysis and use of biofuels with environment impacts for Production of low cost Fuel” International Conference on Fire safety and Green Technology. Chennai –Dec 2018.
5. Niranjan kumar V S et al., Finite Element Analysis of Combustion Process in Biomass Rice Husk Gasifier. ICAMS International conference Hassan -March 2017
1. Harsha D N, Niranjan kumar V S, “Planning and Design for a Singapura Village in Karnataka for Self-Energy Generation with Utilization of Sustainable Technologies” IJME, Volume: 1, Issue: 6, 2014.
2. Dr M S Prabhuswamy, Niranjan kumar V S “Performance study of production of bio fertilizer from bio-fuel waste”, IRJET, Volume: 3, Issue: 7, July-2016.
3. Niranjan kumar V S et al., “Finite Element Analysis of Combustion Process in Biomass Rice Husk Gasifier” at ICAMS International conference, IFERP, on March 2017.
4. Harsha D N, Niranjan kumar V S “Characteristics Analysis of Low Cost Bio Digester Using Jaggery Waste”, IRJET, Volume 5, Issue 1, Jan-2018.
5. Harsha D N, Niranjan kumar V S Performance analysis of low cost bio-digester using bio waste, IRJET, Volume 5, Issue 4, April -2018
6. Niranjan kumar V S et al.,“Using Characteristic Analysis of Low Bio Gas Chamber using Organic Waste” International Research Journal Of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) EISSN 2395- 0056 , P1264- 1269 May- 2018
7. Devaraj M R, Niranjan kumar V S. Influence of Reinforcement Materials on Mechanical, Metallurgical and Tribological Behavior of Aluminum Composites-Review. International Research Journal of Engineering And Technology (IRJET) EISSN 2395-0056 P 429-437-Volume -7.June 2020
8. Niranjan Kumar V S, Dr. M S Prabhuswamy “Response of Different Rates of Biofuel Waste Based on Chilli Yield and Soil Fertility” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume: 08, Special Issue | Oct 2021
9. Niranjan Kumar V S, Devaraj M R, Mohanakumara K C ‘Effect of Cooling Rate on Mechanical Properties of ASTM Grade Steel´ International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, on 2022/3/15, Volume-9, Issue-9, Page-10
Roles and Responsibility
● EMS Co-ordinator VTU
● KSCST -Co-ordinator
● Test Time Table Co-ordinator
● Website Co-ordinator
Professional body membership
● Life Member of Institute of Engineers
● International Association of Engineers
● Institute of Research Engineers & Doctors
● Life Member of ISTE
● Secured Gold Medal in M. Tech in Maintenance Engineering
● Author of a book titled “Biomass Energy System”
● UG project guided “Design and Fabrication of Organic Fertilizer Granules Machine” was funded by Karnataka State Council for Science & Technology during 2020-21
● UG project guided “Scum Removal Machine in Jaggery Production” was funded by Karnataka State Council for Science & Technology during 2018-19